I heard that the feminists were saying something bad about Hooters Restaurant?

And it wasnt about their food (i know their foods are disgusting) its about how women portrayed in Hooters. What the hell was that all about? so what about those topless bars? and what if a restaurant has all the good looking hunks wearing swim shorts as waiters, im pretty sure those stupid cows are going to be mad for it.

i know Hooters arent those topless bars, ive been to Hooters a couple of times cos my buddies like it there, the girls have huge boobs that it, and they only look average. i was only saying if they tried to boycotted Hooters, are they going to do that to the topless bars and even strip clubs?

Favorite Answer

Oh come on now. We all know that every Hooter's waitress is just try to make money to pay for their college tuition.

men dont use hooters for the value of the food they will eat any old crap if served to them by a suggestive woman with big **** and they will belive any old crap from a woman of similar build. I am 40dd maybe I should get a job at hooters or maybe I should see a shrink what I am saying is that no matter what size boobs a woman has it should not matter We are more than our bra size the women who do these thinga are the stupid cows because when age take over the job goes to a younger firmer woman the food must be really crap for the hooters company to sell it with the false promise of sex. women are more than what goes into the bra cup and i feel sorry for any man who can only see us as a set of **** perhaps he lacks education and maybe also slightly jealous of good looking guys who pose suggestively for women maybe they have got what it takes and he as not a lot of ding but no dong maybe i should concider opening a retaurant similar to hooters call it roosters and then sell crap food to women with waiters in thight swimwear it made a big profit for hooters

I really don't think that hooters will open in dubai. As you said, Dubai is an islamic country (even though a very liberal one). There are a lot of hookers all over the bars in Bur Dubai and that is somehow tolerated by the authorities but I really can't imagine that they will allow a hooters down there.

Hooters is not a topless restaurant or bar.

Personally I think it's sexist.

Men can't apply to be waiters at hooters! lol

The men who frequent Hooters have a victims mentality since usually no other girl in their right mind would give them a second glance and only do so their because they are paying customers.

The women at hooters do it for money. People with victim mentality think that these women are turning themselves into "objects".

There's a demand for this kind of place and there's plenty of women who want to do this. Ok there a sex object but sex sells and theirs money to be made. theres not a demand for the male equivalent so thats not a very strong point

Actually, I prefer my food to be served without a side of gratuitous half-nudity.

portrayed?

it isn't a film.

some do but so what, so do christians ii'm sure.