Dave
Dave asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 decade ago

Score prediction.Hull v STOKE..i say and hope 2-1 to Stoke?

Lets see the cocky ornaged faced tosser Phil Brown get sacked.Lets see who's laughing then like he did 2 years ago at Stoke fans because Hull scored a last minute goal to stop Stoke going up.But we got a point next game anyway.to get promoted.lol

• Paul R
    Best Answer

Being from Hull i think i would like a Hull win,but in some ways it might be for the best for them to lose there next few games to get rid of brown.The only problem is who would we get to manage us and get the confidence back and playing like they where in the first half of last seaon.We need to start playing soon or we are down.I hope Southgate has got a job by the time brown goes though.

1 1

Hull City 0-1 Stoke City

I think that 0:0 will be this time since their attack is still to be improved. Defense is ok in both.

See: http://www.scibet.com/index.php?sports=1&nation=10...

09/05/09 15:00 Hull City 1 - 2 Stoke City

29/11/08 15:00 Stoke City 1 - 1 Hull City

01/01/08 15:00 Stoke City 1 - 1 Hull City

15/09/07 15:00 Hull City 1 - 1 Stoke City

21/04/07 15:00 Stoke City 1 - 1 Hull City

2-1 stoke

• Emma

Stoke 0 Fulham 2 (Zamora 2)

Ah-a very interesting question. It's very hard to predict a game like this as both teams are almost matched evenly & need to do everything they can to stay up in the premier league. I would say it is going to be a tough game for Stoke being away & the fact they don't have a great away record (last season) so they would be lucky to walk away with a point for a draw. However, this is football & anything can happen!

Source(s): My head

id fancy stoke for that game mate . hull 0 stoke 1

1-1.

• Mike

along with Benitez, Brown is a dead man walking, and i wouldn't expect him to be employed beyond the heady heights of league 2 in the future, Stoke are hard to beat, so a 1 goal lead should be the margin for me...already on my fixed odds coupon