Would you move to be closer to a special cont@ct..?

Best Answer

yeah...there is someone special to me....but i dont know if i am special to someone......

nicely in case you'll nevertheless be going to school and look at were given someplace to pass back to. there is truly no reason now to not provide it a attempt. You stated you many times needed to pass now must be your danger. besides the undeniable fact that i'd make effective I had adequate funds to come again residing house earlier I left. What I propose is. be able to pay for to get you and stuff back positioned away and do not spend it. Are you planning on procuring some thing once your there. Do you've a thanks to pay? relying on him for each little thing isn't an excellent theory.

• Yes, to the other end of the country in fact. He's more than just a contact though.

I had a very special contact in my city, but I lost her before we could get to close, and I haven't found her back yet

• Mike

people have made special contacts, in all areas of web usage, even fell in love, without meeting or seeing a pic of each other..and when they do eventually meet, its generally a huge let down...so no i wouldn't relocate for anybody....this place is a glorified chat room after all !

No as I don't really know any of my contacts and I want to stay close to my family as all my contacts live far away from me.

No thats messed up and anyone who did needs their head testing

That would be creepy. But I WOULD willingly meet a few ones.

just find me a flat my nubile princess & my bags are packed =) =)

yeee haaaaa woman LOLOLOL

I would, given the chance.