Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

中文譯作英文

麻煩把以下文意譯作英文(過去式)(題目也要譯,麻煩哂)

題目:做義工的經歷

在早上的八點,我和同學到了觀塘地鐵站,因為我們要準備去幫世界宣明會賣旗。而世界宣明會是一個國際性基督教救援及發展機構,援助項目以兒童為中心,為其家庭及社區帶來長遠改變,援助更不分宗教、種族及性別,所以世界上有不少人都受到他們的幫助。不過,我們太早到了,其他的人都還沒有到齊,而我和我的同學又還沒有吃早餐,所以我們就到了麥當勞吃早餐,吃完早餐後,不知不覺已經九點了,也差不多是時候去集合,於是我們就回到地鐵站的門口等候了。

等了一會兒,大家都到齊了,老師和宣明會的工作人員就開始派發旗袋了,每個人都有一個自已號碼的旗袋,用來識別和方便點名的。之後我們就開始賣旗了,由於當時是早上,有不少人出外而且願意買旗,但是,乜有一些趕著去上班的叔叔不願意買旗,令我非常失望。當然也有一些很可愛的小朋友過來跟我買旗,雖然他所給的錢不多,但已經令我很開心了,因為一個年紀小小的孩子,便懂得幫人,代表著小孩的純真和愛心。後來,更有一個樣貌嚇人的伯伯主動過來跟我買旗,原本我是給他的樣貌嚇倒,不願上前問後是否願意買旗,但他卻主動走來和我買旗,更入了一百元到旗袋中,令我大感意外,也令我知道人不可貌相的道理。

到了中午賣旗活動結束了,我和同學們一起回到集合處交回旗袋,交回後工作人員就每人給了一張獎狀和一張優惠券。當時,我雖然感到十分疲倦,但也感到十分高興,因為今次的賣旗不但籌到很多錢,更加可以學習到很多道理和做到有意義的工作,去幫助其他有需要的人還可以作為學習經歷記錄成績。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Title: The volunteer experience

The eight in the morning, my classmates to the Kwun Tong MTR station, because we must be prepared to go and World Vision flag. The World Vision is an international Christian relief and development agencies, donor projects to child-centered, their families and communities to bring the long-term change, aid is more, all religions, race and gender, so many people in the world are subject to their help. However, we are too early to come, others have not in place, but me and my classmates also do not eat breakfast, so we went to McDonald's to eat breakfast, eat breakfast, unknowingly had 9:00 it, it is almost time to set, so we returned to the door waiting for a subway station.

Waited a moment, everyone in attendance, teachers, and staff of World Vision began distributing bags of flags, each person has their own number, a flag bag, used to identify and facilitate the named. After we started to flag, and because at that time in the morning, many people are willing to go out and buy a flag, however, did have some hurry to go to work for his uncle do not want to buy flags, I am very disappointed. Of course, there are some very cute kids come with me to buy flags, though he gives a little money, but has made me very happy, because a little older kids, they know how to help people, representing the child's innocence and love. Later, even a scary appearance came with my uncle take the initiative to buy a flag, I was originally intimidated by his appearance, do not want came up asking whether it is willing to buy after the flag, but he came and I take the initiative to buy flags, more into the flag of 100 yuan to the bag, so I am a big surprise, so I know the truth in vain.

2009-11-06 21:19:34 補充:

By noon, the flag event ended, I returned to the collection at the students returned with the flag bag, returned to work after staff on each given a certificate and a coupon.

2009-11-06 21:19:40 補充:

At that time, although I am very tired, but am very pleased, because this flag is not only to raise a lot of money, and more can learn many truths and do meaningful work, to help other people in need can also serve as learning experienced record results.

Source(s): the best ar!!唔夠位.最後一段在下面, me, me

Yahoo翻譯:

Topic: Do voluntary worker's experience

In early morning's eight spots, I and schoolmate to the Guantang underground station, because we must prepare to help world Xuanminghui to sell the flag. But world Xuanminghui is an international Christianity rescues and the development organization, aids the project take the child as the center, brings the long-term change for its family and the community, aids does not divide the religion, the race and the sex, therefore in the world there are many people to receive their help. However, we too early arrived, other people have not arrived in full, but I and my schoolmate has not had the breakfast, therefore we arrived at MacDonald to have the breakfast, after finishing eating the breakfast, unconscious already nine spots, also almost was time went to the set, therefore we returned to the underground station the entrance to wait.

2009-11-07 14:34:34 補充:

Has waited for a while, everybody has arrived in full, teacher and Xuanminghui staff started to distribute the flag bag, each people have one from already the number flag bag, uses for to distinguish and the convenience roll-call.

2009-11-07 14:35:00 補充:

Afterward we started to sell the flag, because at that time was early morning, had many people to go out moreover is willing to buy the flag, but, Mie had some to catch up with uncle who went to work not to be willing to buy the flag, made me to be disappointed.

2009-11-07 14:35:10 補充:

Certainly also has some very lovable child to come with me to buy the flag, although he gives the money are not many, but already made me to be very happy, because of an age young child, then understands helps the human, is representing the child pure and the compassion.

2009-11-07 14:36:29 補充:

Afterward, some appearance scary uncle came with me to buy the flag on own initiative, I was originally frighten for his appearance, was not willing to go forward to ask, whether was willing to buy the flag, but he actually on own initiative followed and me buys the flag,

2009-11-07 14:37:02 補充:

entered 100 Yuan to the flag bag, made me to be surprised, also made me to know the human not to be possible the facial expression truth.

2009-11-07 14:37:10 補充:

Has sold the flag activity to the noon to finish, I and schoolmates return to the pool to return the flag bag together, after returning, the staff have given a certificate and a coupon on each person.

2009-11-07 14:37:14 補充:

At that time, although I felt very wearily, but also felt very happily, not only because this sold the flag to plan to many money, even more might study many truths and achieve the meaningful work, human who helped other to have the need might also experience the record result as the study.

Title: The volunteer experience

Waited a moment, everyone in attendance, teachers, and staff of World Vision began distributing bags of flags, each person has their own number, a flag bag, used to identify and facilitate the named. After we started to flag, and because at that time in the morning, many people are willing to go out and buy a flag, however, did have some hurry to go to work for his uncle do not want to buy flags, I am very disappointed. Of course, there are some very cute kids come with me to buy flags, though he gives a little money, but has made me very happy, because a little older kids, they know how to help people, representing the child's innocence and love. Later, even a scary appearance came with my uncle take the initiative to buy a flag, I was originally intimidated by his appearance, do not want came up asking whether it is willing to buy after the flag, but he came and I take the initiative to buy flags, more into the flag of 100 yuan to the bag, so I am a big surprise, so I know the truth in vain. By noon, the flag event ended, I returned to the collection at the students returned with the flag bag, returned to work after staff on each given a certificate and a coupon.