promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 電腦及互聯網互聯網其他 - 互聯網 · 1 decade ago

import pst to outlook express

How to backup from outlook email to outlook express

I alreday get the pst file from outlook. But i don't know how to import the pst to outlook express.

pls., help...

1 Answer

Rating
  • May
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Backup your Outlook data

~ Go to the main window of Outlook and click on the "File" menu. Select "Import And Export". Select "Export To A File" and click on "Next".

~ Select "Comma Separated Values (DOS)", and then click on "Next". Select the folder from which you want to export your Outlook .pst files, and then click on "Next".

~ Type the name for the file you will be exporting into the "Save Exported File As" text box. Click "Next" and then "Finish". Take note of the location of this exported file so you can find it when importing it into Outlook Express.

Convert pst file into Outlook Express

~ Open Outlook Express and click on "File" and then "Import". Select "Other Address Book".

~ Select "Text File (Comma Separated Values)", and click on "Next". Now find the .csv file you exported from Outlook then click "Next."

~ Map the text fields in the imported .csv file to the corresponding address book fields by clicking on the check boxes.

~ Click on the box next to the "Import This Field", click "OK", and finally "Finish". Your Outlook to Outlook Express conversion is complete.

圖片參考:http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/bgpic/YKF...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.