What do you think of mexico?

I`m from spain.

• David
    Favorite Answer

Mexico in general is disgusting. The crime is outrageous, the police are corrupt, the plumbing is woefully inadequate, the culture is ethically and morally sick to the lowest common denominator, the organization is abysmal, the rich poor divide is tremendous, the middle class almost nonexistent, need I go on?

Never been there before.

But I love the Mexican Chimichanga.

And the Mexican football team will be playing in the next World Cup for the 14th time.

• I think it's a great place for already rich businesses can go to make even more money. And with cool deals like NAFTA, we can all enjoy it. Americans can lose jobs to Mexicans, who work for almost nothing. And Mexicans can stay poor! Everyone wins!

Source(s): wait a minute...

I've never really been but I'd sure like to go.

It looks so sweet with the sun sinkin low

The moon's so bright, like to light up the night

Make everything all right.

its where my parents are from and i use to go every summer to my uncles ranch and ride horses and fish and all that when i was younger, so i have fon memorys of it. theres a lot of coruption and crime which i dont like but for the most part im fond of it.

• I like it. I have been there 3x (due to modeling). The people there are nice. Food is good. :) I just didn't like the people on the street constantly begging me to buy things...

If you come from Mexico, you are a Mexican.

i saw some movie today and it was set in mexico. and it looked awesome as! :D so yes i wanna go, but im scared im going to get kidnapped. :L lol.

i like mexico and mexicans

• Ty

Never been and not planning on it anytime soon. There are better places to go.