Girls: Would you date me?

http://203.167.213.237/img_up/hemi_image1april.jpg

I'm on the right, obviously.

I'm 17 btw.

I've only had one girlfriend and she broke up with me because she said she could do WAY better than me.

That was about 3 months ago and now I feel really self-concious around girls because of what she said.

I'm shy around people until I get to know them, I have a pretty good sense of humour and I'm kind and stuff.

Do I look 'date-able'?

Or do you agree with her?

And if you agree with her, what's wrong with me? She didn't give any details on what she didn't like...

I meant on the left btw..

Haha, the guy on the right works on a radio station (:

Favorite Answer

You DEFINITELY look dateable!! Not to mention absolutely GORGEOUS!! 5/5 ^_^

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - corny but true. I can't agree or disagree with her for the simple fact that I don't know you, so I can't judge. But from the way you've described yourself, you sound like a nice, dateable guy. Saying that she could do 'WAY better than you' is a bit of a harsh thing to say to you if you didn't do anything horrible like cheat or something.

This girl wasn't right for you and you two just weren't meant to be. You can't let her words get to you. I would recommend writing down/think about all of the things that you didn't like about HER. Then you may realize that you deserve better, especially from someone who is that harsh when breaking up with you.

All you have to do is get out there and FORGET about what she said. Surround yourself w/distractions. There will be someone out there somewhere that you'll be more compatible with and who will find you absolutely fantastic!! Life is simply to short to hanker over people that aren't worth it. Remember, she isn't perfect herself, either. Everyone has their good and bad qualities.

Keep smiling that gorgeous smile!!

I'm not deliberately being cheesy... :P

=]

if you 17 im hoping your being saracastic or somthing and you mean the guy who actually has hair... but at any rate i wouldnt ever date a guy who would post this question with the picture on yahoo answers hoping for some eh reassurance? but thats just my personal taste. you are pretty hot though(if your not the old bald one) just be nice and yourself and you really shouldnt have any problems finding a girlfriend

The right from your perspective or ours lol? Assuming you are 17 I'll say your on the left haha. You are datable looking but a bit young for me :P If you were a few years older I'd date you.

You mean left? The guy to the right is kinda gross for a 17 year old

The guy on the left is sort of cute,and date-able,but the guy on the right,yeah the guy on the right looks way too old to be 17 XD and...you get what I mean.

hahaha that the kind of typo you really dont want in these kinds of questions :)

aww i think you're really cute! forget her, YOU can do better. Just remember any decent girl will like you if you're genuine and real. You sound like you're the type that overthinks things, so just go with it and be yourself (forgive the cliche).

Source(s): im a 17 year old girl
  • kj

You're very good looking, the girl was crazy to break up with you. After a month or so, I'm sure she realize it too and beg for you to take her back.

don't worry about this i know words hurt but you can't let this girl make you depressed it will give you wrinkles now i think everyone is date-able just be yourself and the girl you are looking for will find you someday just be patient and see

Yumm im 17 2 and your ex is stupid your smoking id **** you im just saying :)

awww i think you are adooorrrrable, i love ur hair! and yes by adorable i mean sexy/hot. that girl sounds like a flirt/hoe you don't need her! do u have a nice bod? that's a REAL turn on if so show it off baby!