Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Need help on sentences?
I need the following please:
*2 compound subjects and 1 verb
*2 single subjects and 1 compound verb
*3 compound sentences
- jennifer cLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Compound subjects and 1 verb:
1. Jane and Mark tied the knot.
2. Mary and Spencer laughed at me.
Single subjects and 1 compound verb
1. Jane begged and cried to get her way.
2. Daisy spit and polished her shoes.
1. I love you, but I don't want to marry you.
2. I love cake, but I'm watching my weight.
3. I'm feeling sick, so you'll have to go.