I had my email account hacked into and emails sent out.?

This company located in China, ETS TRADE.com hacked into my email account, sent an advertisement like I wrote it and found this "wonderful website" where I could buy electronics.." blah blah blah...They sent to everyone in my address book! Upon visiting this site, spoke with their IM and of course... show more This company located in China, ETS TRADE.com hacked into my email account, sent an advertisement like I wrote it and found this "wonderful website" where I could buy electronics.." blah blah blah...They sent to everyone in my address book! Upon visiting this site, spoke with their IM and of course once I asked why and how they did this to me, would not respond. Nor would they respond to my email I sent.

They did this to me which is very embarrassing as many of these email addresses were professional, ie attorneys and others. Then, they blow me off. I tried the online BBB and always when I fill out the complaint and go to submit, it goes nowhere.

Its as if I have no recourse here. I want to pound this business for this, but need suggestions from the Yahoo answers community.

Send me your good suggestions.....I will take ANY. Good or bad.