What do you think of the name Willow Lenora!?

Alicia Minshew Has Her Baby

November 4, 2009 7:45 AM By Jesse Murray Good news! Alicia Minshew, who plays Kendall on All My Children, has had a baby girl. She and husband Richie Herschenfeld recently welcomed a daughter, Willow Lenora Hirschenfeld, into the world.

Love this show and so glad Alicia is now a mother....she will be missed on the show :( but i know she must be so happy now!

Favorite Answer

I like the name Willow !!! Congrats to the happy family ...

• Quite pretty

I'm not a huge fan on Lenora, but it balances out Willow with a traditional twist

They flow really well

• Pixie.

I love the name Willow, and I think Lenora is pretty too. The name flows well - it's unusual, but not ridiculous. I think it's really cute. :]

I think it sounds better the other way round: Lenora Willow,I think it flows better. Just my opinion though!

dont like the name..dont watch the show.

i like Lenora Willow better

I think it is a beautiful name. Its an uncommon name and not many people will have it. But my mom says i would like it. But anyways i just wanted to answer this !!

<3

love the name

• prolly

I think it's a beautiful mix of new and old, I love it!

it sounds like a infection. especially the 'Lenora' bit.

• Emma

I think it's beautiful