is it weird to have a crush on a movie character?

i got an embarassing crush on a movie character and i was wondering if that was weird in any way

Favorite Answer

No. it is perfectly normal. But to think it will actually happen and save yourself for this person is just plain retarded.

Not really... I mean, i've got to give it to all the actors out there who can portray a character to the point where someone has a crush on them.

Think of it this way, a movie character has looks and a personality like a person in real life, right? So if you can have crushes on people in everyday life, having a crush on a movie character wouldn't actually make any difference...

I had a crush on Selena Gomez before, i dunno if that helps you, mate..

I don't think so. I have a crush on a cartoon character, Prince Zuko, from Avatar the Last Air Bender.

• deeraj

it is probable how u might prefer a guy to be in actual existence, its no longer unusual to hav those thoughts. Like while u watch a action picture u finally end up havin *weigh down* on the optimum character bcoz he's gd-lookin or he has an dazzling character. Ur no longer extraordinary in any respect, i think of its fairly lovable<3

Nah not at all. I am/was obsessed with Edward Cullen (Robert Pattison) off Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Maybe Just Keep It In Your Mind,,

But Nothing Wrong

I LOVVVEE Hermione From Harry Potter,,

Not Just The Character But Emma Watson Herself. . . . . . .=( LoL

No. As long as you aren't obsessing over them and thinking they are real. I had the biggest crush ever on Peter Pan. I used to wait by my window for him.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200911...

Lol its cool i had a weird crush on a actor too once!!

Nope.. if you like the character u like the actor as well.. So i dont think anything wrong in it.

no thats perfectly normal.

you can have a crush on anyone,its natural you cant prevent these feelings.