is it weird to have a crush on a movie character?

i got an embarassing crush on a movie character and i was wondering if that was weird in any way

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. it is perfectly normal. But to think it will actually happen and save yourself for this person is just plain retarded.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really... I mean, i've got to give it to all the actors out there who can portray a character to the point where someone has a crush on them.

Think of it this way, a movie character has looks and a personality like a person in real life, right? So if you can have crushes on people in everyday life, having a crush on a movie character wouldn't actually make any difference...

I had a crush on Selena Gomez before, i dunno if that helps you, mate..

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so. I have a crush on a cartoon character, Prince Zuko, from Avatar the Last Air Bender.

• deeraj
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it is probable how u might prefer a guy to be in actual existence, its no longer unusual to hav those thoughts. Like while u watch a action picture u finally end up havin *weigh down* on the optimum character bcoz he's gd-lookin or he has an dazzling character. Ur no longer extraordinary in any respect, i think of its fairly lovable<3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nah not at all. I am/was obsessed with Edward Cullen (Robert Pattison) off Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe Just Keep It In Your Mind,,

But Nothing Wrong

I LOVVVEE Hermione From Harry Potter,,

Not Just The Character But Emma Watson Herself. . . . . . .=( LoL

• 1 decade ago

No. As long as you aren't obsessing over them and thinking they are real. I had the biggest crush ever on Peter Pan. I used to wait by my window for him.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200911...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol its cool i had a weird crush on a actor too once!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope.. if you like the character u like the actor as well.. So i dont think anything wrong in it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no thats perfectly normal.

you can have a crush on anyone,its natural you cant prevent these feelings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.