POLL! Hanson or Jonas Brothers?

I MISS HANSON! why did they have grow up D:

mmmmmmmmmmmmBOP!

p.s. Zac Hanson could kick Nick Jonas's BUTT!

Zac hit all the high notes!

if you don't know who Hanson are, i feel bad for you!!!!

they were 3 brothers with the last name Hanson, like the jonas brothers, in a band back in the 90s they sang MMMBop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd0C_Us31kk

Youtube thumbnail

• Kacie
    Favorite Answer

People who don't know who Hanson is shouldn't even answer the question...

Anyways, HANSON!! They were and always will be the best. You're totally right, Zac could DEFINITELY kick Nick's ***! Haha. And he is such an amazing singer (Zac).

All three of them are so awesome. I have been an avid fan since 3 years old! Haha. I'm only 14 but I remember in 1997 when Mmmbop was on I would sing it. Loved them then and even more now.

Best band ever!

Source(s): Fanson for 12 years :)
  • acuna

I trust you one hundred%!!! yet, they're nevertheless awesome now!! Hanson is and could continually be more suitable than the Jonas Brothers! Hanson is so gifted, and they did not favor Disney or the different kind to do it for them compared to the Jonas Bros. HANSON 4 ever!

Honestly, I do not know who Hanson is but they have to be better than the jonas brothers.

• Baeby

the hanson bros went from cute to hott :D

Jonas! I LOVE THEM! I am over 30 and I love them! Joe looks so good with his new haircut. I loved Nick but now I LOVE JOE MORE!!

who the f are Hanson?

what? ok

ew-jonas brothers

hanson?