Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What are some clever Harry Potter statuses?

Can you think of any clever Harry Potter statuses for Facebook? I like anything and everything Harry Potter. Quotes are my favorite. Draco Malfoy is also my favorite. =]

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Me too!

OK, some clever ones for a 'be right back' type status:

-be right back, checking for owl post

-be right back, someone just apparated at my front door

OR... just general status's:

[name] has just been accepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy

[name] says some people have the emotional range of a teaspoon

[name] says forget Gryffindor I want to be in Slytherin, they've got Draco Malfoy

[name] knows that Harry Potter isn't everything, but its right up there with oxygen

[name] has been chosen to become a death eater. cya!

[name] says some people wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of them wearing Dobby's tea cosy

[name] wonders if Destination, Determination, Deliberation really works?

[name] is off to find her Gringotts vault

[name] isn't here right now, but send her an owl!

OR...

-So if Harry Potter > Voldemort and Voldemort > Cedric Diggory, then assuming Cedric = Edward Cullen, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen.

-This status is not viewable by muggles

These are all off the Status Shuffle app of Facebook, otherwise check out the Quotes section on mugglenet.com/.... (http://www.mugglenet.com/books/quotes/index.shtml) check the wall of shame while you're there too!

Hope this helped :-)

Source(s): Status Shuffle app-facebook Mugglenet Quotes section - check it out!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Me too!

Draco Malfoy: "Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards."

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This repute in now not viewable via muggles. "happieness will also be discovered within the darkest of occasions. if just one recollects to show at the mild." -dumbledore "twitchy little ferret are not you (insert enemy identify right here)"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.