Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Please comment on each of these boy names?

I am not pregnant, I just love names.

Andrew Thomas

Bradley William

David Christopher

Gregory James

Joshua Thomas

Matthew James

Robert Sean

Zachary Daniel

Please comment on each of the names. MOST DETAILED ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Andrew Thomas- 8/10 I like this name I think it flows well and I like the look of it

Bradley William 7/10 I like this a little less because I don't really care for these two names but they actually sound pretty good together.

David Christopher 7/10 I don't really like either name but they sound nice together.

Gregory James 5/10 I don't really like the name Gregory and James is okay. I just always think of the name Gregory being for an older guy.

Joshua Thomas 10/10 I love the name Joshua and Thomas goes really great with it. This is my favorite name.

Matthew James 8/10 Even though both are kind of ordinary, James is okay and Matthew just seems so masculine. I like the names together

Robert Sean 5/10 I don't really care for either name but they don't sound bad together.

Zachary Daniel 6/10 Zachary is a cute name but I don't really like the name Daniel just because I don't care for the name Dan.

Sorry but just my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

Andrew Thomas- 7/10 It's a nice name, but it sounds like the name of a president. I like the nicknames Andy and Drew. It will definitely age well.

Bradley William- 6/10 this name sounds very proper. It's not one of my favorites--Bradley never has been-- but it's by no means an ugly name.

David Christopher- 9/10 This name couldn't sound better together :) It flows great and again, ages well.

Gregory James- 4/10 I'm not a fan of either names. Gregory just doesn't settle right with me, but the name James means a lot to me and my family so I like it. :)

Joshua Thomas- 9/10 I really like this name! Josh is so cute and goes well with Thomas.

Matthew James- 6/10 I don't really like Matthew but I'm very fond of the nickname Matt! Again, James is special so I like it!

Robert Sean- 8/10 Call me crazy for saying this, but Robert Sean is an awesome name :D I don't know why...just is!

Zachary Daniel 7/10 This name is really great too. Something about names that start with Z just have an edge. Daniel goes great with it too.

Hope this helped! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Andrew Thomas - I don't really like this name because I am not a big fan of the name Andrew.

Bradley William - This name is ok

David Christopher - I really like this name because he could go by David, Dave, or Chris.

Gregory James - another name I am not a fan of sorry. I don't really like Gregory or James.

Joshua Thomas - I love this name. I have always liked the name Joshua and that is going to be my 2nd sons name (Due in March) and Thomas goes great with it but also Tyler and Chase.

Matthew James - I like the name Matthew but not the name James

Robert Sean - It goes great together I think and I love the name Sean

Zachary Daniel - CUTE

Source(s): mom 2 Hunter (2 yrs old) and 22 weeks prego with Joshua
  • hunt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Andrew Thomas - i love it :) Andy's cute as a nickname, or just Andrew.

Bradley William - not my favorite. Brad reminds me of a couple jerks i know named Brad.. William's adorable.

David Christopher - eh it's okay. David's not really my style, but Christopher is my all time favorite boy name.

Gregory James - not a fan of either name. Greg can be (grehg) or (grayg) depending, and i'm not a fan of either. James is just so boring and almost feminine to me.

Joshua Thomas - i absolutely love Joshua, but i hate the nickname Josh. but it's a good name, still.

Matthew James - love Matthew, Matt, Mattie when he's younger. James is alright.. same as above on it.

Robert Sean - i don't really like Robert. and plus, they're aren't any good nicknames. i don't like Bob, Bobby, Rob, Robby, Bert. Sean's alright. and the name flows really well together.

Zachary Daniel - i love Zachary/Zach! Daniel's pretty good too. and they're good together.

i'd say my favorite was Andrew Thomas. or maybe Zachary Daniel. least favorite: Gregory James.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First of all i love all the names!!! they are classic.

Andrew Thomas- i love the name andrew!!!! and thomas is a really good name,

Bradley William- Bradley isnt my fav name but i think its because i kid used to make fun of me with the name bradley

David Christopher- David is really cute for a little boy

Gregory James-hmmm... i dont know how i feel about Gregory for a little boy.

Joshua Thomas- Josh is super cute

Matthew James- Ubber cool name.

Robert Sean- my husbands name is Robert so i have a soft spot for this name

Zachary Daniel- Zachary is a little trendy for me. i dont know about where you live, but ALOT of boys are named this where im at

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Andrew Thomas: It's a nice name, not my favorite, but sounds nice.

Bradley William: William is one of my favorite names for a boy, Bradley sounds Ok, but I don't think they go too well together.

David Christopher: My favorite! I like David (all the guys in my family are called David) and Christopher is really nice, sounds great! Christopher is a really long name so pairing it with a shorter name like David is a great choice.

Gregory James: I like Gregory and I like James, together they're not too bad, but it can't beat David Christopher! lol

Joshua Thomas: So so.

Matthew James: I like both names, and they sound nice together but I don't like it as much as David Christopher

Robert Sean: Love Robert, don't like Sean too much though.

Zachary Daniel: I like it!

=)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I just want to say this is my option and I hope nobody will judge me for that

~Andrew

Meaning:

Man,Warrior

Origin:

Greek

Comment:

Sounds Powerful

~Thomas

Meaning:

Twin

Origin:

Aramaic

Comment:

Kind Sounding

~Bradley

Meaning:

Broad Wood

Origin:

English

Comment:

I used to know I kid named Bradley in grade 2 he always stole my crackers *He will wish he never did that some day*

~William

Meaning:

Will, desire

Origin:

Germanic

Comment:

Not my style I don't really like it

~Gregory

Meaning:

Watcher

Origin:

Greek

Comment:

Reminds me of Geo for some reason

~James

Meaning:

Supplanter

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment;

I really reminds me of James Bond

~Joshua

Meaning:

God rescues

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment:

Reminds me of something squishy

~Matthew

Meaning:

Gift of God

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment:

There was a boy named Matthew who once asked me to a dance then ran away... I ended going with my (now husband) Kyle

~Robert

Meaning:

Bright fame

Origin:

Germanic

Comment:

Bright Fame LOL

~Sean

Meaning:

God is gracious

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment:

I like Shawn better

~Zachary

Meaning:

The Lord remembers

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment:

Zach is an awesome nickname

~Daniel

Meaning:

God is my judge

Origin:

Hebrew

Comment:

Danielle and Daniel sound the same

Hope you like me answer

• 1 decade ago

Andrew Thomas: not my favorite name, but not too bad

Bradley William: hmmm, no

David Christopher: kinda like that one

Gregory James: don't like Gregory but I like James

Joshua Thomas: good name

Matthew James: like it

Robert Sean: no I don't think so it's a bit weird sounding

Zachary Daniel: cool name, but not my favorite and it is a mouthful

• 1 decade ago

andrew thomas- luv it but i like thomas so i would put Thomas Andrew

bradley william- cute! thing is, it just has to flow with the last name

David christopher- again, i like christopher so i would put Christopher David but David christopher is nice too!

Gregory James- do u like greg? people are going to be calling him greg personally i like greg though

joshua thomas- in this case i would use Josh Thomas not Joshua

Matthew James- omg!! this is my fav!!

Robert Sean- dont like Rob very much, id go with Sean Robert

Zachary Daniel- i dont like zachary or zack very much. daniel is nice. how bout Michael Daniel

Source(s): hope i helped=) have a happy life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.