Can your employer penalize you for doing fire department activities such as fundraisers?

I am the head of our fundraiser committee, and we have an activity this weekend that I have to be at and my employer is docking me points in our points system. I was told that it is Pennsylvania state law that they cannot penalize you for doing fire department activities. Does this include fundraisers as well as... show more I am the head of our fundraiser committee, and we have an activity this weekend that I have to be at and my employer is docking me points in our points system. I was told that it is Pennsylvania state law that they cannot penalize you for doing fire department activities. Does this include fundraisers as well as emergency situations.....or does it just include emergency situations? Please when responding include a link to which I can go to and print out your answer if it came from the web.