Lv 4
. asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Is this a spider bite? (Picture Included)?

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/5435/picture1was....

or is it some other type of bug bite, and what products should i use to make it better?

Update:

i've had this bite for days, and i just picked it (couldn't resist) and then took the picture, so i doubt it's anything serious.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If it's still swelling, circle it. That will help you keep track of it.

Until then, ice. There are millions of products for bug/spider bites on the market.

You probably don't need to worry about that unless it becomes a problem though.

For now, just keep it clean (hydrogen peroxide) and covered.

If it does continue to swell with no relief, you should probably have it checked out.

Source(s): EMT experience
  • 1 decade ago

I believe it is. Spider bites always leave two marks. If it's really itchy, it most likely is a spider bite and it should go away on its own in about a week. However if it doesn't, I would just see a doctor.

• 1 decade ago

this does look like a spider bite. you should be able to find some products to make it better, but if it hurts, and or starts to swell, you should go see a doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It looks like mosquito bites, but it could be flea bites, too.

Don't worry about them, just don't scratch.

Nothing.

If they get bigger, wider by tomorrow, then it's a bad spider bite, you could have gotten an allergy. Seek medical help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should just call your doctor, maybe even online if you can contact him and its even more convient. You can send him the picture and he'll give you some stuff...

Hope you feel better :)

• 1 decade ago

You'll know when you start floating through the rafters by a web =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i believe so

go see a doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a bite from a gay sparkly vampire.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ummm...yea dude I'd go see a doctor for that.

GAY SPARKLY VAMPIRES RULE...no they dont......

Source(s): The monkey in my closet stares solemnly...It waits for a heartbeat, yet receives none. Sad...sad monkey.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.