XP/Vista in Dual Boot. Want to install Windows 7?

I have an HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop with Windows XP/Vista dual booted. I can chose which to run when the laptop starts up. I just bought Windows 7 Ultimate and would like to install it over Vista. If I do this will I lose my XP? They are each on separate drives with Vista being the primary.

• ajman

once you install homestead windows 7, use homestead windows 7 has an improve, in case you do no longer, there's a probability the itemizing gets misplaced. happen to me, i've got replaced XP with homestead windows 7, my effects is. I had to redo vista. It did no longer know my twin boot

• it shouldnt delete the xp, it should just upgrade the vista. try putting in the win 7 disc when vista is booted up and folloow the instructions to upgrade.

as a precaution i would back up your stuff. also, if you need more detailed help, i would check out the microsoft fourms.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/help