Does Canada look down on the United States or does the United States look down on Canada?

Best Answer

Yea being in Canada I look down to the States where as the US would look up to me

Canada looks down at the states

Source(s): im a Canadian

The United States look down on Canada because they think they rule the world. They think they can just walk into any country they want to and just bring the smackdown! but i have to be honest, it's worked pretty well thus far, except for places like Vietnam. But they have many flaws that us as Canadians can look down on the US for. Going back to World War I. The Canadians went with the Allies, (Britain, Russia, etc.) in 1914. The US didn't enter the war until 2 years prior to the end of the war. They entered in 1917 after they found out Germany was trying to attack the US through Mexico and the Allies were backed into Paris, France. Then World War II, they did the same thing, they entered in like 1942, half way through the freakin war. That's not very heroic. The true heroes are the ones who entered the war when it started. So, for that, I, as a Canadian, look down on the United States. They have never truly won a war that they've started. Vietnam, Persian Gulf Wars, Korea, War of 1812, just to name a few.

hi Bobby, i wish you recognize that immigration is at present closed because of the huge backlog of purposes that would desire to be processed. meaning that your genuine situation for the 2nd isn't what style of social variations exist between the U. S. and Canada yet whether you will even qualify to persist with to immigrate as quickly as issues re-open. regulation is an notably extensive subject count and Yahoo!solutions only isn't the situation to do your question any justice (pun in part meant). For the checklist, nonetheless, Canadians and individuals are not too diverse in some components. we've our honest proportion of non secular zealots. obesity is a substantial problem right here, too and we've extra beneficial than sufficient staunch capitalists who look to think of that having issues is extra significant than the rest interior the international. So, formerly you %. your bags and go working off to Vancouver and questioning you are able to stay, you will desire to take the subsequent 12 months or 2 to enhance your skills, guidance and artwork adventure formerly you communicate approximately making use of to immigrate. Canada isn't an uncomplicated u . s . a . to immigrate to. Oh, and formerly everyone else says it, wellness care isn't unfastened in Canada. We pay intense taxes to cover uncomplicated wellness care costs so as that's a particular distinction good there.

Well I'm Canadian, and yes, we do look down on the states, we have a lot of like insults like them being stupid and everyone has a gun and stuff like that (well I don't but, I've heard a lot of people do so) and when I went to the states, I have heard a lot of nasty comments about canadians, they're are a lot of stereotypes going on too, like Canada= maple syrup, polar bears and hockey and States= obese people and mcdonalds... ours aren't so bad, but the ones people give to the people in the states are horrible! and I don't agree with them one bit!

Source(s): I'm canadian!

a little bit of both,,,

but im pretty sure the united states looks down on every other country

I like looking up at 48

Source(s): submissive

I think both look down on each other.

We look AT them.

But there's really nothing to see - other than pockets full of guns

Source(s): lmao
  • we both look down on each other