Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If God's creation is good, then why do women wear bras?

• mark h
    Favorite Answer

I think women's breasts are good.

Not sure what you have against them, but I tip my hat to God on that creation.

Hope that helps.

This may sound like a silly question, but I have often thought about this myself. For one thing, I bet the bras was invented by a man. Secondly, the only time I ever wore, or wear, a bras was (is) when you can see through my blouse or dress.

I have avoided wearing the bras like the plague. You know what the results are after all these years, a very shapely figure, not droopy at all. I think it is because my muscles were not supported by a bras, they kept tight and firm by themselves.

Just looked it up, I was wrong. Mary Phelps invented the bras when she did not want to wear a corset to a function. Could have sworn it was invented by a man, since it never was comfortable on me and I could never see the point of wearing it, except when wearing a see through top.

Because the talking snake stole Eve's breasts before they were kicked out of the Schizophrenia Garden by God.

• bryan

They need some support

some men need support there too haven't you ever seen the Seinfeld episode with the bro same idea

Not all women need to wear bras.

Do you wear jock support?

God creation is good. Bras use (or not use) depends on cultural preferences developed by mankind regarding clothing.

comfort :p

and have you seen a woman without a bra on in the cold, now imagine your mum walking around showing everyone that!!

Because it's uncomfortable to go without support. And for those women in africa who don't wear them....look at what gravity has done to their boobs.

Madison Avenue, NY is the epicenter of the advertising world. Women wear bras because they have been brainwashed into believing that is how they're "supposed" to look.

Don't believe me?

Look at the magazines in the fifties and check out the "torpedo bras" all the women were wearing.

Women wear what the ads in magazines tell them to wear.

• Foxy

and why do we wear shoes... or need coats and clothes... surly it would be warmer to have thick fur! you are getting at the intelligent design argument!

its a debate that has raged for many years (since Darwin) and isn't going to be solved any time soon.

gravity works :L

Some wears tight bras to give you guys something to stare at !?