How can I find out if I added someone or they added me on msn?

I want to know if, on msn, i added someone or they added me...

Favorite Answer

Well when you add someone on MSN their address should appear on your contact list. Normally when you haven't talked to the person yet after adding them, their display name will be their MSN address until you start a conversation with them then their display name changes.

When you add them as a friend the next time they log in a little box will appear saying that you have added that person as a friend and it'll ask them if they want to accept or not. If they accept you know can see when each other is online and talk to each other. But if they reject they still will be on your contact list but if you start a conversation with them it will still work it's just on their MSN it'll say who they are talking to but it'll have a thing under the name who started the conversation asking 'add to contact list'

If someone adds you onto their MSN contact list a little box will appear on your screen asking for your approval.

If you add someone and they reject you they can also accept block straight away, so it'll seem that they didn't accept at all and you won't be able to talk to them.

yes. it shows on your list. check settings if its not showing.