Late Menstrual Cycle?

I am 15, and my menstrual cycle is later than usual. I usually get my period between 30-32 days and I get it for about 4-5 days. It has been 1 month and 3 weeks that I haven't gotten it (about 50 days). Should I be worried, what are the causes of a late menstrual cycle? Is it even a late menstrual cycle, like... show more I am 15, and my menstrual cycle is later than usual. I usually get my period between 30-32 days and I get it for about 4-5 days. It has been 1 month and 3 weeks that I haven't gotten it (about 50 days). Should I be worried, what are the causes of a late menstrual cycle? Is it even a late menstrual cycle, like is this completely normal? I have herd some people say that it could be because of the persons weight...I am 98 pounds. Some people even said it might be because I don't have a high enough body fat % (my body fat % is I think normal it is: 16.4%)
Maybe this is completely normal that its been 1 month and 3 weeks that i haven't gotten it? Oh and I forgot to mention, I am not sexually active, I have never had sex with anyone, so I can't be pregnant :) Anyways did u ever miss a cycle or have it late, if you did how late was it? Let me know any answers would be appreciated! Thanks! xxoo