Late Menstrual Cycle?

I am 15, and my menstrual cycle is later than usual. I usually get my period between 30-32 days and I get it for about 4-5 days. It has been 1 month and 3 weeks that I haven't gotten it (about 50 days). Should I be worried, what are the causes of a late menstrual cycle? Is it even a late menstrual cycle, like is this completely normal? I have herd some people say that it could be because of the persons weight...I am 98 pounds. Some people even said it might be because I don't have a high enough body fat % (my body fat % is I think normal it is: 16.4%)

Maybe this is completely normal that its been 1 month and 3 weeks that i haven't gotten it? Oh and I forgot to mention, I am not sexually active, I have never had sex with anyone, so I can't be pregnant :) Anyways did u ever miss a cycle or have it late, if you did how late was it? Let me know any answers would be appreciated! Thanks! xxoo

Favorite Answer

Could just be a freak thing. You are young, and your body is still trying to regulate itself.

the reason for late periods are so many possibility that it is not funny.

stress can do it

body weight can play a part in it too but normally if your under weight to the point of being skin and bones but from what you said you sound like your a healthy there so I would not think that be a issue.

have you talked to your mum about this? maybe she will be willing to have you see a doctor just to make shore your ok and that there is nothing wrong with you. if it will help put your mind at rest

Good luck

I remember while i became into in severe college i became into relatively activity and sometime i could bypass classes, i became into instructed this became into something wide-spread that maximum energetic childrens bypass by. i'm no longer as energetic as i became right into some years in the past yet i nevertheless paintings out my classes are astonishing. so if i've got been you i could communicate with a doctor approximately your concerns. save in mind that while you're sexually activity that could be a rationalization why your menstruation is previous due.

It could be that it isn't regulated yet