Late Menstrual Cycle?

I am 15, and my menstrual cycle is later than usual. I usually get my period between 30-32 days and I get it for about 4-5 days. It has been 1 month and 3 weeks that I haven't gotten it (about 50 days). Should I be worried, what are the causes of a late menstrual cycle? Is it even a late menstrual cycle, like is this completely normal? I have herd some people say that it could be because of the persons weight...I am 98 pounds. Some people even said it might be because I don't have a high enough body fat % (my body fat % is I think normal it is: 16.4%)

Maybe this is completely normal that its been 1 month and 3 weeks that i haven't gotten it? Oh and I forgot to mention, I am not sexually active, I have never had sex with anyone, so I can't be pregnant :) Anyways did u ever miss a cycle or have it late, if you did how late was it? Let me know any answers would be appreciated! Thanks! xxoo

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Could just be a freak thing. You are young, and your body is still trying to regulate itself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

the reason for late periods are so many possibility that it is not funny.

stress can do it

body weight can play a part in it too but normally if your under weight to the point of being skin and bones but from what you said you sound like your a healthy there so I would not think that be a issue.

have you talked to your mum about this? maybe she will be willing to have you see a doctor just to make shore your ok and that there is nothing wrong with you. if it will help put your mind at rest

Good luck

• 3 years ago

I remember while i became into in severe college i became into relatively activity and sometime i could bypass classes, i became into instructed this became into something wide-spread that maximum energetic childrens bypass by. i'm no longer as energetic as i became right into some years in the past yet i nevertheless paintings out my classes are astonishing. so if i've got been you i could communicate with a doctor approximately your concerns. save in mind that while you're sexually activity that could be a rationalization why your menstruation is previous due.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could be that it isn't regulated yet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.