I have access to my ex bf email.?

And now he found out that i can access his email but he didnt tell in front of my face that I'm accesing his email. He just changed his password.Do you think he's mad at me now.there's no chance to get back together? i'm so sad..I know i shouldnt do that...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Truth is - I would have accessed an ex's e-mail if I had the opportunity also! I admit it - I'm nosy... and curious... and it's not exactly stalker-like because you didn't go to extremes to get the password... (right?)

Ok then, yes, he has a right to be angry or annoyed with you because it was wrong, but he should have changed the password immediately (duh...) BTW, how do you know he found out if he didn't say anything to you to your face? Maybe he wasn't sure...?

I don't think that hindered your chances of getting back with him. I don't know your situation and why you broke up, but the e-mail incident is trivial.

Your snooping only proves you still

have feelings for him =P

If it bothers you so much - own up to it and APOLOGIZE to him!

Good luck...hope I helped.

Source(s): ♥Life♥
  • Dave C

Heck yes!... I would be pissed!! especially since you two are ex's.

Chance of getting back together?

There's a reason you two are ex's... Sounds like you didn't trust him and was stalking him. That's no basis for a healthy relationship.

In fact, you should have respect for yourself and move on. Enjoy life and look for people to date.

You sound too immature to have a serious relationship.

There is no way you two are getting back together. That is very stalkerish of you to read his email. He's gone daddy gone, as the song goes.

so wats ur question ashley? or are u just confirming that ur a conniving little ho