Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Will the Phillies pitch Happ in game 7?

if their is one. He pitched a complete game against them earlier this year.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Possibly, the Fightin Phils will do what is necessary to win back to back championships, Happ, Lee, Hamels whatever, Game 7 will be a blast.

• 1 decade ago

Love the back to the furture refeerence!

Dont get to far ahead of yourself, first they would have to win game 6 & whos to say the Perdo wont get shelled & the Phillies have to bring in Happ to save him & somehow the Phillies find a way to win game 6...then all you would have left is Hammels. Also what about if the Philies need some big outs against the lefties tonight & Eyre has already thrown? Are you gonna sit Happ & hope for the best? Or use Happ & not have him for tommorow?

Anything can happen, the Phillies will have to play this game like there is no tommorow so they cant hold out a pitcher in hope of tommorow!

• 1 decade ago

The Phillies will pitch whoever they have to in order to stay alive in this series. If Happ is needed, he'll pitch. There is no tomorrow if the Phillies lose.

• 1 decade ago

No, because there wont be a game 7 World Series.

I have a Sports Almanac from the future...2030 actually, so I know the scores and outcomes from all major sporting events...Yea I even have a hoverboard, they dont work on water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.