Good quotes for a hard time in life?

I'm currently going through a really really bad breakup and just some general tough times in life. Does anyone have good inspiring or encouraging quotes?

Favorite Answer

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

The heart is the only broken instrument that works. ~T.E. Kalem

God is closest to those with broken hearts. ~Jewish Saying

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present. ~Jan Glidewell

Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars. ~Violeta Parra

The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney

The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. ~Max Lerner, The Unfinished Country

There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with. ~Harry Crews

Man performs and engenders so much more than he can or should have to bear. That's how he finds that he can bear anything. ~William Faulkner

Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ~Jean Giraudoux

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. ~Alexander Graham Bell

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll. ~Author Unknown

Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. ~Author Unknown

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran

Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. ~Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it. ~Albert Smith

What soap is for the body, tears are for the soul. ~Jewish Proverb

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.

Washington Irving

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

Margaret Mitchell

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Anon.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'

John Greenleaf Whittier

The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.

Tigress Luv

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

Anonymous

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Psalms

I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was

Anonymous

It's toughest to forgive ourselves. So it's probably best to start with other people. It's almost like peeling an onion. Layer by layer, forgiving others, you really do get to the point where you can forgive yourself.

Patty Duke

“Tough times are there so you can have a good time later on-- and really appreciate it!” Author Unknown

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing. Stacey Charter

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill

“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.” - E. Joseph Cossman

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.” Mary Anne Radmacher

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” Mark Victor Hansen

“Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison

Never, never, never, never give up. - Winston Churchill

I have a poem

Letting Go

by Judy Burnette

How do you walk away from someone you love

And take the road of friend;

Can you reroute the course you have taken

And start over once again?

I don't really want to let you go

But inside me I know I must;

The times we've loved . . . the times you've left

My heart says stay . . . but it's my mind I must trust.

We have shared so much together

Laughter . . . fun times . . . tears;

Yet sometimes we can't turn back time

We must walk away, and allow ourselves to heal.

I know one day you will be happy

And your soulmate you will find;

I know we each have one out there

Even if for now . . . only in our minds.

May life be gentle with you

May God's best come your way;

And on some quiet tomorrow

You will realize things were better this way.

Rough Time Quotes

There will be no need to look for a godfather or cash to bribe authorities to get your work done once you have found out the best ways to make law of attractionoperate in your favor and for you. You will see that the entire universe will work to make you effective in your endeavor after you use the guidelines from this guide https://tr.im/79iTI in your life.

Manifestation Miracle is nothing but a discovery of a few of the laws of the universeand that one can take advantage of these laws in his life. One such law is the Law of attraction that states that we bring in things from the universe. These things are both favorable along with unfavorable. But by applying a couple of basic techniques that you will find here is possible to make this law of universe work for you and start to alter the things.

1

Source(s): Raise your vibration today http://lawofattraction.teres.info/?OJ7i

Here is a good Quote site that i really like. You might take a look there.

http://www.quotecrave.net/

Guaranteed Ex Back StepByStep Guide - http://exback.gonaturallycured.com/

"When you were born, you were the one crying and every one around you was smiling. Live life so that when you die, everyone around you is crying and you're the one smiling."

lemme know if this helps *^_^*

If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose

Source(s): Romans 8:28