promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Windows 7 Taskbar opens iTunes and instead of just lighting up the icon it creates a second to show its open?

Whenever i open itunes i get two little icons instead of one like i used to and like i do with all my other programs ive tried pinning and repinning and all that stuff but it still doesnt go

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Launch iTunes, remove the old iTunes shortcut on your taskbar, pin the currently open iTunes window (new) shortcut to the taskbar, relaunch iTunes to see if it worked for you like it did for me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

forget the help middle, it is the main ineffective element ever from the long checklist of ineffective issues that micro$oft has arise with. while you're utilising a equipped in audio answer, visit your motherboards manufacturers internet website and acquire each and all the drivers to your MB style... which will, maximum probable, contain chipset drivers, audio drivers and the different MB built-in peripherials... or only use the motive force CD that would desire to have come collectively with your computing gadget/Mobo and then only configure your living house windows sound settings on top of issues panel.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.