what is the proper way the fill out table seating cards for a wedding?

would it be ... Mr. and Mrs. John Doe , Mr. John and Jane Doe, or Mr. John Doe and Mrs. Jane Doe?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Any of these would be acceptable. I would go with Mr. John and Jane Doe or Mr. John Doe and Mrs. Jane Doe though.

    I didn't change my last name when I married so for us it would Mr. John Doe and Mrs. Jane Smith. This works for couples who aren't married as well. Except of course it would be Ms.

    It's also nice to see my own name on things. It always irks me when people refer to me as Mrs. John Doe. Not just because I didn't change my name. Almost as if I lost my entire identity.

    But that's my own feminazi feelings. Seriously any of the ways you suggested is fine.

  • 1 decade ago

    Superstarwedding.com will have all the answers needed.

    Source(s): weddinglinks
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.