T. Hess asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who here likes the Pittsburgh Pirates!?!?

I am from Pennsylvania. So, I'm a Steelers, Penguins, and a Pirates fan. Go steel city!

• Favorite Answer

I'm one of the biggest Pirates fans you will ever meet. I can't wait for the next few years because I know the Pirates will eventually become great.

-To the first guy: I would rather slit my throat than EVER support filthadelphia. Keep riding the Phillie's bandwagon and I will continue to support the Pirates. Let's Go Bucs!

- To the guy named First - A decent history?! You clearly know absolutely nothing about baseball. They have 5 World Series titles, 9 NL Pennants, and 9 Eastern Division titles. The Penguins are the team with no history in comparison to the Pirates. In fact, neither are the Phillies. Get your facts straight you moron...

Unfortunately the Pirates have fallen on hard times, but they are a great franchise nonetheless. Pops Stargell and the "Family," good times. As for the Cowboys, who has more Superbowls?...oh yeah that other great Pittsburgh team: Go Steelers!

The Pirates have a great history. They had the greatest shortstop ever (Honus Wagner) and another really under-rated but great shortstop (Arky Vaughn, look him up if you don't know about him) and many other excellent players.

I'd really like to see the Pirates have a few winning seasons and make the playoffs. Their fans deserve better than they've had the past 15 or so years. if that counts as liking them then I guess I do.:)

there really really really bad. Just root for the pens and the steelers, they at least have a decent history and performance record. I hate to say it but the penguins are on fire this year (and Detroit isn't so much)

First of all, anyone from Pennsylvania is probably leaving the Pirates backwagon and going with the Phillies.

• Alaina

I'm from New York, and I'm a Mets fan. I don't mind the Pirates, but i HATE the Phillies!! (i hate the Yankees too)

i also like the Jets, but don't mind the Giants

:]

Pirate fan here!

i dont really think the pirates are a good team but i did like that Roberto Clemente.

• Daniel

I think there is a woman part that starts with p that describes all these teams. Sorrry, I am a Cowboys fan and the steelers are our arch nemesis like Batman and the Joker.

I feel bad for the fans.

About liking them...