T. Hess asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Who here likes the Pittsburgh Pirates!?!?

I am from Pennsylvania. So, I'm a Steelers, Penguins, and a Pirates fan. Go steel city!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I'm one of the biggest Pirates fans you will ever meet. I can't wait for the next few years because I know the Pirates will eventually become great.

-To the first guy: I would rather slit my throat than EVER support filthadelphia. Keep riding the Phillie's bandwagon and I will continue to support the Pirates. Let's Go Bucs!

- To the guy named First - A decent history?! You clearly know absolutely nothing about baseball. They have 5 World Series titles, 9 NL Pennants, and 9 Eastern Division titles. The Penguins are the team with no history in comparison to the Pirates. In fact, neither are the Phillies. Get your facts straight you moron...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Unfortunately the Pirates have fallen on hard times, but they are a great franchise nonetheless. Pops Stargell and the "Family," good times. As for the Cowboys, who has more Superbowls?...oh yeah that other great Pittsburgh team: Go Steelers!

• 1 decade ago

The Pirates have a great history. They had the greatest shortstop ever (Honus Wagner) and another really under-rated but great shortstop (Arky Vaughn, look him up if you don't know about him) and many other excellent players.

I'd really like to see the Pirates have a few winning seasons and make the playoffs. Their fans deserve better than they've had the past 15 or so years. if that counts as liking them then I guess I do.:)

• 1 decade ago

there really really really bad. Just root for the pens and the steelers, they at least have a decent history and performance record. I hate to say it but the penguins are on fire this year (and Detroit isn't so much)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

First of all, anyone from Pennsylvania is probably leaving the Pirates backwagon and going with the Phillies.

• Alaina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm from New York, and I'm a Mets fan. I don't mind the Pirates, but i HATE the Phillies!! (i hate the Yankees too)

i also like the Jets, but don't mind the Giants

:]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pirate fan here!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont really think the pirates are a good team but i did like that Roberto Clemente.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think there is a woman part that starts with p that describes all these teams. Sorrry, I am a Cowboys fan and the steelers are our arch nemesis like Batman and the Joker.

• 1 decade ago

I feel bad for the fans.

About liking them...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.