high quality casual shoes?

I am REALLY tired of my shoes falling apart.

I am not a crazy person who does destructive things to their shoes. i just do normal things like walk my dog and go to the bar, etc.

but i can't seem to find a pair of quality casual shoes. normally i have to throw out a pair of flats or tennis shoes ever 3 months.

i have had the same pair of running shoes though for almost a year and i trail run 3 times a week, so i know that quality built shoes are a possibility.

so please please tell me where i can get a pair of reasonably priced shoes that won't fall apart on me. and also are cute (i am looking for a pair of tennis shoes like keds right now).

i don't like the way nike's look at all.

i have 2 pairs of vans, and a pair of keds, and some plain colored flats. i'm looking for somethings like that.

Favorite Answer

I like "Maryland Square" shoes. I have ordered shoes from them for years. Their quality is always very good. I've found some great bargains at TJ Maxx stores too that were great quality.

www.marylandsquare.com

• x3

well i know nikes are really good

i LOVE nikes i have tons of pairs

my brother i dont know why never likes getting new shoes

so he has nikes and he has been having the same pair for about 2 or 3 years idont remember but they were $200

but you can get nikes for about 50 dollars also or 80 the cheapest

http://www.china-walmart.com/product/category/Shoe...

all cheap,the quality is good,you try

nike pairs are awesome. dont do skechers. they are not good