GH: How many "living" Quatermines are left?

Please list names! It seem like that family is practically a dying breed, with the way they scrambled to keep any blood related male in their mists and a failing company. Is there anyone left (besides the Q's we see daily on the show) to shake that house up a bit and give the Q's a new image? This family has been lacking for awhile and needs new blood and life into it. So any spoilers of future Quatermines coming to town? Ones that may actually help their family to improve???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

BLOOD QUARTERMAINES:

Edward Quartermaine is the shrewd patriarch of the bunch. He is the founder of the medical supply company ELQ. His 2 best known children were Alan (deceased) and Tracy

Jason Morgan is a true Quartermaine even though he goes by Jason Morgan. He is the biolgical son of the deceased Alan Quartermaine and deceased Susan Moore

Tracy Quartermaine is the biological daughter of the deceased Alan and deceased Lila.

Dillon Quartermaine is the biological son of Tracy Quartermaine and Paul Hornsby. He is the half-brother of Ned Ashton.

Ned Ashton is the biological son of Tracy Quartermaine and Larry Ashton. He is the half-brother of Dillon Quartermaine.

Michael Corinthos is a true Quartermaine. He is the biological son of Carly Benson and AJ Quartermaine. Sonny Corinthos later adopted the boy and has treated him as his own.

Jake Spencer is also a true Quartermaine. He is the son of Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber. Lucky Spencer is currently acting as father of Jake to protect him from Jason's dangerous life.

Brooklyn Ashton is the daughter of Ned Ashton

Jimmy Lee Holt is the product of an affair between Edward Quartermaine and Beatrice LaSeur

ADOPTED QUARTERMAINES:

Monica is related through her marriage to the now deceased Alan Quartermaine. She is the biological mother of AJ Quartermaine.

Skye Chandler Quartermaine is the adoptive daughter of the now deceased Alan Quartermaine.

Lila Rae Alcazar is the daugher of Skye Quartermaine (the adoptive daughter of the deceased Alan Quartermaine.

Luke Spencer is the wife of Tracy Quartermaine (daughter of the deceased Alan Quartermaine)

Lulu Spencer is the step-daughter of Tracy Quartermaine (daughter of the now deceased Alan Quartermaine)

Lucky Spencer is the step-son of Tracy Quartermaine (daughter of the now deceased Alan Quartermaine)

Ethan Lovett is the step-son of Tracy Quartermaine (daughter of the now deceased Alan Quartermaine)

DECEASED QUARTERMAINES:

George- late father of Edward

Ida- late mother of Edward

Lila- late wife of Edward

Alan-late son of Edward

Bradley- late son of Edward

Jimmy- late son of Edward

AJ- late son of Alan

Emily- late adoptive daughter of Alan

Justus- late son of Bradley

• Peyton
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

To the best of my knowledge the only original Q's that are still living right now are Edward, Monica, and Tracy. Jason is technically still a Quartermaine although he doesn't associate with the family anymore. Ned and Dillon Ashton are both Q's since they are Tracy's sons, but as far as I know they don't plan on coming back to PC anytime soon.

Michael Corinthos is a Q since AJ was his dad but he doesn't claim the Quartermaine's as family and Ned's daughter Brook Lynn is one too. But I haven't heard of any plans to bring her back to the show at all.

The only other living Q relative that I can think of is Edward's illegitimate son, Jimmy Lee Holt. Robin mentioned his name back in early September. But the character hasn't been on the show since the 80s and I doubt that they would bring him back now.

It's sad the way that the Quartermaine's have died off so quickly in the past few years. I started watching GH in 1994 and the Quartermaine's were key figures in Port Charles back then. I used to love the Thanksgiving episodes so much because it always centered around the Q's and how no matter how hard they tried to have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner it never worked out right. They always ended up ordering pizza instead and that always made me laugh.

• 1 decade ago

Edward, Tracy, Jimmy Lee, Dillon, Ned, Brooke Lynn, Jason, Jake, Michael. Monica, by marriage.

• Karen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Edward, his daughter Tracy, his daughter in law Monica, his son Jimmy Lee Holt, his grandsons Ned, Jason and Dillon, his "adopted granddaughter Skye, his great granddaughters Brook Lynn, Lila Rae, Faith & Rebecca Holt, his great grandsons Jake and Michael and cousin Celia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jason, even if he changed his last name to Morgan

On the show

Monica

Tracey

Edward

Michael

Off the show

Jimmy lee (something like that, Edward son)

Ned (Tracey son)

Dylan(tracey son)

Skye (Allan daughter)

Skye daughter (do not know her name)

Brooklyn (ned's daughter)

These people could be brought back with the same actor or different

Jake Spencer, only a few people know that

• 1 decade ago

Edward

Monica - through marriage - she married Alan

Jason

Tracy - unfortunately still alive

Dillon

Ned

Michael

• 1 decade ago

Actual Blood Q's...Tracy her son Dillon, Jason and his son Jake..um Edward.....goodness is everyone else dead??

• 1 decade ago

Jason still counts

Monica

Tracey

Dillon

Ned

Edward

Is Alan's ghost is still around?

• 1 decade ago

Edward

Monica

Jason

Tracy

Ned

Dillon

Michael

Jake

Skye

Lila Rae (Skye's daughter)

Brooklyn (Ned's daughter)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.