If Jews really control the media/ banks etc then why /?

In the last few days weve had an almost constant parading of the age old lie / conspiricy theory / propoganda that us jews control the banks, the media, hollywood etc so to all of those out there that believe this - please can you tell me 1 ) If us jews control the media, how is it that even a single bad... show more In the last few days weve had an almost constant parading of the age old lie / conspiricy theory / propoganda that us jews control the banks, the media, hollywood etc

so to all of those out there that believe this - please can you tell me

1 ) If us jews control the media, how is it that even a single bad thing is said about Jews and Israel? surely if we have that power we'd prevent any and all criticism ?? and if not - why not ? and what then would be the point of us controlling the world media ??

2 ) If we control the banks etc then why are we not all rich ?? If we really have that power then why not make all jewish people rich and keep all goyim poor ? why not make sure that israel has all the money in the world ?? what is the point of us controlling the banks ??

3 ) If we have such power and are plotting to take over the world yada yada yada - then why havent we dont it already ?? why have all this power and not use it ?? what is it exactly we are supposed to be waiting for ??

come on guys - leave out the juvanile ''kike'' insults and give me some real reasons here ?? im dying to know ...
Update: drybri - i could argue that non jews have an equally disproportionate hold over farming or manufacturing - but you dont hear jews comming out with consipiricy theoris on THAT do you ??
19 answers 19