If Jews really control the media/ banks etc then why /?

In the last few days weve had an almost constant parading of the age old lie / conspiricy theory / propoganda that us jews control the banks, the media, hollywood etc

so to all of those out there that believe this - please can you tell me

1 ) If us jews control the media, how is it that even a single bad thing is said about Jews and Israel? surely if we have that power we'd prevent any and all criticism ?? and if not - why not ? and what then would be the point of us controlling the world media ??

2 ) If we control the banks etc then why are we not all rich ?? If we really have that power then why not make all jewish people rich and keep all goyim poor ? why not make sure that israel has all the money in the world ?? what is the point of us controlling the banks ??

3 ) If we have such power and are plotting to take over the world yada yada yada - then why havent we dont it already ?? why have all this power and not use it ?? what is it exactly we are supposed to be waiting for ??

come on guys - leave out the juvanile ''kike'' insults and give me some real reasons here ?? im dying to know ...

Update:

drybri - i could argue that non jews have an equally disproportionate hold over farming or manufacturing - but you dont hear jews comming out with consipiricy theoris on THAT do you ??

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, they do.

I believe so.

But they shouldn't

• pajtas
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Do Jews Control Hollywood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Although your examples are in the extreme, Jews have attained a disproportionate level of wealth and political power in proportion to their numbers. The inherent value of education within our people will tend to manifest itself in this way.

The real wealth and power within the banking and media entities is controlled by old money (WASPs). So in the end, the Jews don't "control" anything (except Hollywood which they started in the first place).

As far as taking over the world goes, what would be the point?

Why don't people recognize the number of Jewish doctors and scientists there are who live their lives for pure humanitarian reasons? That's some propaganda that I would like to hear about.

We must remember one thing though. As Jews, it would better serve us if we kept a lower profile than we do now. What happens when a nail sticks its head up? It gets hammered down. In the U.S. the Christians love us today because we are helping to fulfill biblical prophecies on their behalf. But as the economy worsens, people will be trying to identify scapegoats and we have always fulfilled this demand.

• Vetritruth5 years agoReport

Hollywood and film industry was invented by Gentiles.
      couple of decades later, East European Jews disproportionately took over admin jobs..It doesn't mean they invented.

80% of popular Holly movie makers and actors are still Gentile.

You guys post BS often if it comes to Jewish topic..omg!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i for one have nothing against the judaist belief, and to back your points a bit i must add that the jewish people are not soley in charge of media and banks and ....well almost everything, the REAL power in this world is in the hands of the world richest elites, the fact still remains that 90% of these elite are of hebrew ancestry and are involved in the rampant zionist movement, but that relates only slightly to a tiny portion of this population, its like this: even if the worlds most powerful people were of any belief, the situation would still be much the same, same level of under-handed business transactions, same level of corruption, and the same exclusivity.

(1)- nobody can fully control what people say and do, to believe that is to be stupid, the power is to the people

(2)- about two dozen people in the world own and operate ALL the worlds banks, to disclose this information and the info of the owners would be a disaster to thier business, so why not continue to make money and hide behind the curtain, if noone really knows who owns it all? its the zionist way, the point is ....what do u think?

POWER

(3)- hahahaha zionists DO control the world, everything.... you name it, now zionists have integrated thier business with america, relieving alot of the jewish people in the public eye ( they have lawyers draw up contracts that take years to write and prohibit any naming of disclosing of true title holders, while ceo's and presidentds get paid millions of dollars a year protecting theses secrets.

i for one am aligned as a free..... and will not speculate on how i know these facts

Source(s): personal knowledge
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Hey I'm here for the first time. I found this question and I find the replies truly helpful. I'm hoping to give something back and help others too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um, as a Jew I have to tell ya, um, we do have a disproportionate influence in the media, and I love it. That is why we have Jon Stewart and yiddish jokes in "Blazing Saddles".

We do well in banking, too. Nothing to apologize for. We are usually honest, Bernie Madoff nonwithstanding.

We don't want to take over the world, we just want the world to be a safe place for us. Nothing wrong with that?

Shalom

• 1 decade ago

Jews do not control the world, but they have strong influence in governments, press, banking system... you name it!

Mark Weber ( historian and author) has some facts and numbers you might not know about:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUY6Lcz6YRU

Youtube thumbnail

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj8yyd4ecOM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Why are you even giving those lot the time of day? They are here just trolling. They say they are on the 'side' of Palestinians, but that is a lie, they are just anti-Jewish, and are here to make people get really annoyed and angry with them, and as you can see it is working. Why not just ignore them, report, and move on. This is just giving them a stage for more sick ranting.

• 1 decade ago

You do realize that you are trying to use logic and rationale thought on people that are severely unbalanced.

These people are not merely neurotic, but seriously demented.

They are also fairly stupid.

But good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.well y'all did control the media but when the truth started to come out there was no way y'all could hide it from people no more

2.y'all probably don't control all the banks but y'all sure did control the stock markets just one example bernnie maddof

3.well the biggest obstacle right now for y'all is palestine.im Pretty sure once y'all get that out the way the jews will continue with there mission

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that this site is definitely controlled by Aisha from UK YA branch

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.