When will the Shia understand that Islam has Already been completed.?

and that their rejection of the original mainstream Muslims is just as false as the Ahmadiyya/Qadiani, Nation of Islam, Rashad Khalifa and all those who claim things after Islam. When will you understand that the after events that occurred after Allah SWT Messenger [SAW] are not something that allows you to... show more and that their rejection of the original mainstream Muslims is just as false as the Ahmadiyya/Qadiani, Nation of Islam, Rashad Khalifa and all those who claim things after Islam.

When will you understand that the after events that occurred after Allah SWT Messenger [SAW] are not something that allows you to edit your religion according to your desires but rather they are all politics.

[5:3] This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Islaam is perfect.
So I do not need an outcast group telling me this is wrong and this is right.
Islam has been there since day 1. [not after the Death of the Rasululaah [SAW]]

So for all yall Ahmadiyya/Qadiani, Nation of Islam, Shia, Rashad Khalifa enjoy your desires as you know it will not last.