How good are black panther skateboard bearings and does the abec rating mean how fast the bearings can go?

I came up with enough money to buy some of these bearings. So I want to know if they're super fast and whatnot. Or should I just go ahead and buy bones reds? I have those, but I wanted to try out the black panthers. Also, does the abec rating matter how fast it goes? Because I just recently bought a... show more I came up with enough money to buy some of these bearings. So I want to know if they're super fast and whatnot. Or should I just go ahead and buy bones reds? I have those, but I wanted to try out the black panthers.

Also, does the abec rating matter how fast it goes? Because I just recently bought a skateboard that came with abec 3 bearings (it doesn't say what brand), but it only spins for 2 seconds even after I loosened the bolts on the wheels. And I even put some speed cream and it only spins for about 5 seconds. So do all abec 3 bearings spin like that? Or was I just ripped off with a cheapo bearing?