I'm dealing with the worst computer Virus I've ever had...please help?

Ok i've got about 20 or so really bad viruses. My desktop backround completely changed from what i had to a really bleak message saying YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED. Apparently any anti virus i already have is outdated so none of it is helping. I've tried updating it, getting completely new protection,... show more Ok i've got about 20 or so really bad viruses. My desktop backround completely changed from what i had to a really bleak message saying YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED. Apparently any anti virus i already have is outdated so none of it is helping. I've tried updating it, getting completely new protection, downloading protection from another computer onto a thumbdrive but these viruses won't let me use any of it. They won't even let me go to AVG's website and also certain forums that could help with this are blocked as well. My internets fine I'm actually writing this from the infected computer but i think it'll probably started slowing down and deteriorating soon. Also system restore won't work.I don't think anything will work. Is there any kind of last resort way of saving my computer? I don't care about losing any data anything I need I've already saved on my flashdrive so feel free to give drastic suggestions.Any help is greatly appreciated.
Update: Ok i definitely want to reformat the hard drive but i don't have any disks to reinstall the OS or anything. Is it possible for me to borrow a reinstall disk from a friend or are they all specified for individual computers?