Russ asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

I'm dealing with the worst computer Virus I've ever had...please help?

Ok i've got about 20 or so really bad viruses. My desktop backround completely changed from what i had to a really bleak message saying YOUR SYSTEM IS INFECTED. Apparently any anti virus i already have is outdated so none of it is helping. I've tried updating it, getting completely new protection, downloading protection from another computer onto a thumbdrive but these viruses won't let me use any of it. They won't even let me go to AVG's website and also certain forums that could help with this are blocked as well. My internets fine I'm actually writing this from the infected computer but i think it'll probably started slowing down and deteriorating soon. Also system restore won't work.I don't think anything will work. Is there any kind of last resort way of saving my computer? I don't care about losing any data anything I need I've already saved on my flashdrive so feel free to give drastic suggestions.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok i definitely want to reformat the hard drive but i don't have any disks to reinstall the OS or anything. Is it possible for me to borrow a reinstall disk from a friend or are they all specified for individual computers?

Favorite Answer

The best is to reformat your computer i think ur computer is likely infected by many virus but if u really want to remove rather than reformat u can do the following.Since u cannot access antivirus website pls use your friends or family member laptop to download eset nod32 antivirus from www.eset.com and save the setup onto your thumbdrive and then install on your computer and here are a couple of serial for that:

sername:EAV-22896815

Password:r287vftj8b

Username:EAV-22896817

Password:fcnju3txn6

Username:EAV-22896820

Password:hhe6jxf63d

Username:EAV-22896816

Password:57ecvatrxp

Next download malwarebytes anti-malware from the net again and install the serial are:

3MY75

E2KY-MTG9-KHYF-WY7D

1MV54

1L8D-3KRP-PD78-RRGW

For any more information you can contact me via e-mail:tan_wei_xuan_96@hotmail.com

Did you look at your processes and see if anything odd is eating up your CPU-- you should find some fishy behavior and delete it immediately no?. If I didn't know what to do and this didn't yield anything useful, and system restore's out, I'd turn the computer off and take it in to Mac or call your PC people-- too valuable to screw around with.

It's better for you to have a brand new begin.

1.Format your hard diver that virus infected

2.Reinstall window system and some install anti-virus and clean virus soft wares.

• Paul

email me/add me an il send you a paid up anti virus programme that you'l need to unpack an install an will soft ya computer in about an hour..

You have to format it i.e. clear the drive of data and then reinstall your operating system, its pretty simple and takes a couple of hours

http://www.whitecanyon.com/how-to-format-computer....

Source(s): Dont bother with the software others have suggested it sounds too messed up to save the current state of it, it can be wiped back to having no files on it like new and no viruses in no time

Do you have a warranty if so "Accidentally" drop the pc unit on the floor and than "Accidentally" pour a cup of Coffee on the floor.

Use combofix from bleepingcomputer.com, then go download malwarebytes from softpedia.com or cnet.com and use it(rename the installer if it doesn't let you install it such as winlogon.exe), then clean the rest of the virus with superantispyware from softpedia.com or superantispyware.com.

Future Protection use this wizard to recommend security protection for your system:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/secwiz

I'd vote for cut your lossses and get a new computer. Get a GOOD anti-virus...most free one's aren't really good.

less porn = less viruses

go to downloads.com and search up VIPRE antivirus. you will only get a 15- day trial, but it really helps

Stop looking at so much Tranny Goat Porn