favorite album by your favorite band?

i asked "least favorite album by your favorite band" a couple weeks ago, so i thought this question just kinda goes hand-in-hand with that.

and if you want, explain why it's your favorite compaired to other albums they have.

and now playing...

^^(A)^^

Update:

yeah, i like Dark Side of the Moon, but i can't call it my favorite by Pink Floyd yet because i only have 2 of their albums (Dark Side of the Moon and A Momentary Lapse of Reason) so i don't think i know their music well enough to say yet. its a good ablum, though.

Update 2:

Rock N Rove:

"Livin On The Edge" is a song on the Get A Grip album. Livin On The Edge isn't an album.

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Aerosmith " Livin On the Edge",Why? my first Aerosmith Album

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Bon Jovi's Cross Road.

• 1 decade ago

It has to be there first because it's what turned me on to them in the first place. Called Rolling Stones Enland's Newest Hitmakers:

this was their debut album and was uncompromisigly blues/R&B- oriented full-length recording they ever released.Mostly occupied with covers, this was as hardcore as British R&B ever got. The record's highlighted by blistering versions of "Route 66", "Carol", the hypertempoed "I Just Want To Make Love To You", "I'm A King Bee,"

and "Walking The Dog." And their Bo Diddley-ized version of Buddy Holly's Not Fade Away gave them their first British Top Ten Hit and their first small American one.

take care

dave

• 3 years ago

Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water by Limp Bizkit. That album came at a time when I was young, about 17 years old and it helped me out a lot to deal with the negativities of the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alice Cooper-Either Killer or Brutal Planet (depends on my mood. Killer's more straight up hard rock, Brutal Planet's heavy metal).

Hanoi Rocks-Lightnin' Bar Blues (Box set w/all 80s albums)

New York Dolls-A Hard Day's Night (it's a live in the studio album. No production, really. Amazing sound).

David Bowie-Aladdin Sane (holy crap. Do you even have to ask why?)

Sorry. >.>

I've got four evenly tied, favorite bands.

NP: Somewhere In the Jungle-Alice Cooper

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Led Zeppelin IV

• Elinor
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Rolling Stones Englands Newest Hitmakers.

• 1 decade ago

Beirut- Gulag Orkestar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elements by Atheist.

Holy ****, this album blew my mind the first time I heard it.

You've got Death, Prog, Thrash, and Jazz thrown in to one album, which you would expect to be a complete disaster, yet they pulled it off perfectly.

Now playing: Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery

• 1 decade ago

Journeyman/eric Clapton

Source(s): one
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.