favorite album by your favorite band?

i asked "least favorite album by your favorite band" a couple weeks ago, so i thought this question just kinda goes hand-in-hand with that.

and if you want, explain why it's your favorite compaired to other albums they have.

and now playing...

^^(A)^^

yeah, i like Dark Side of the Moon, but i can't call it my favorite by Pink Floyd yet because i only have 2 of their albums (Dark Side of the Moon and A Momentary Lapse of Reason) so i don't think i know their music well enough to say yet. its a good ablum, though.

Rock N Rove:

"Livin On The Edge" is a song on the Get A Grip album. Livin On The Edge isn't an album.

Favorite Answer

Aerosmith " Livin On the Edge",Why? my first Aerosmith Album

Bon Jovi's Cross Road.

It has to be there first because it's what turned me on to them in the first place. Called Rolling Stones Enland's Newest Hitmakers:

this was their debut album and was uncompromisigly blues/R&B- oriented full-length recording they ever released.Mostly occupied with covers, this was as hardcore as British R&B ever got. The record's highlighted by blistering versions of "Route 66", "Carol", the hypertempoed "I Just Want To Make Love To You", "I'm A King Bee,"

and "Walking The Dog." And their Bo Diddley-ized version of Buddy Holly's Not Fade Away gave them their first British Top Ten Hit and their first small American one.

take care

dave

Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water by Limp Bizkit. That album came at a time when I was young, about 17 years old and it helped me out a lot to deal with the negativities of the world.

• Alice Cooper-Either Killer or Brutal Planet (depends on my mood. Killer's more straight up hard rock, Brutal Planet's heavy metal).

Hanoi Rocks-Lightnin' Bar Blues (Box set w/all 80s albums)

New York Dolls-A Hard Day's Night (it's a live in the studio album. No production, really. Amazing sound).

David Bowie-Aladdin Sane (holy crap. Do you even have to ask why?)

Sorry. >.>

I've got four evenly tied, favorite bands.

NP: Somewhere In the Jungle-Alice Cooper

Led Zeppelin IV

• Elinor

The Rolling Stones Englands Newest Hitmakers.

Beirut- Gulag Orkestar

Elements by Atheist.

Holy ****, this album blew my mind the first time I heard it.

You've got Death, Prog, Thrash, and Jazz thrown in to one album, which you would expect to be a complete disaster, yet they pulled it off perfectly.

Now playing: Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery

Journeyman/eric Clapton

Source(s): one