Who is the hawaiian lady who remade the song "friends are friends forever" by michael w. smith?

I believe it came out around 1995-96

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

amy grant? she did a duet with him but i don't think she's hawaiian

• witek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you at the instant are not in charge of her existence, that's her very own decision. till you run her complete existence, she would be in a position to make the alternative herself. you may help her make the alternative, tell her your guy or woman opinion. do no longer say "you need to do this..." say "If it have been me, i could try this.." or "In my very own opinion, i think of it is your terrific decision.." Remind her abortion isn't the only answer. If she would not prefer to maintain the toddler, she can supply it up for adoption. Abortion is the homicide of a teenager. In my very own opinion, you on no account have the suited to take yet another existence. even nevertheless, there are various different critiques approximately abortion in this website, so which you will get each and every end of the spectrum. you have in simple terms as lots an actual on your guy or woman opinion, as we do, and as she does. confirm she thinks approximately it logically first. definite, there are various downsides of being a youthful mom, and there are some upsides. in simple terms like there are downsides and positives approximately abortion. Adoption besides, there are naturally differen't professional's and con's. Why do no longer you take a seat together with her and communicate it? It should not be a snap decision, write down the pro's and con's of each and every difficulty. After it is throughout with, and despite the end result happens to be, seek suggestion from her delivery administration. needless to say her mothers and fathers have not spoken together with her approximately it, and whether they have, it incredibly is needless to say no longer getting via to her. extremely than telling her to bypass on delivery administration to ward off this from occurring lower back, why do no longer you bypass on it at the same time? she would be in a position to in all probability sense greater mushy dealing with it with a pal. stable activity being there on your pal, she needs you precise now =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.