Why is my Clitoris so big?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hi! I know this is kind of a weird topic and its pretty embarrassing but im 18 and i feel like my clit is so big. i don't understand. Id just like to know if this is common and ...show more
Best Answer
That's stupid. The last person you should be ashamed of is your doctor. Besides, how do you know if it's all that big? Did you compare it or what?
I don't think there is such a thing as a standard size here.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (9)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Gabby124 answered 5 years ago
    Everbody is different trust me the Ob-Gyn most like seen stuff 10x worse than your clit for all we know hers might be bigger than yours...LoL Atleast you don't have nothing nasty on it like Herpes or Warts not thats embarrassing but don't not get checked because of that the doctor see's clits all day yours won't be nothing to them.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Reventon answered 5 years ago
    Uh.....how big is it? I think you are more than likely over reacting. I also don't understand why would be embarrassed about a big clitoris. If it's bulging out and the size of a golf ball then you probably need to get it checked out....If anything the gynecologist would be able to tell you if something is wrong.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Erin answered 5 years ago
    no two woman's vagina are the same. some have big labia some have small, some have big clits some dont.. gynecologists have seen it all remember its their job! they see thousands every year. a big clit is a good thing, better sex! you are lucky!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • J B answered 5 years ago
    You have no idea whether it is big or not. Have you looked at other female's clitoris and compared? Everyone comes in different sizes and shapes and a gynecologist has seen them all. Get your appointment scheduled.

Source(s):

Health care provider
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • CuriousBody answered 5 years ago
    If you wanted a really good answer, you should go to a gynecologist. From what I know a woman's clitoris will enlarge due to more testosterone being in the body. Testosterone being the male hormone (it would affect the female nether regions). Women come in all different shapes and sizes, so it may not be anything at all. It is also very hard to judge when you're only looking at yourself with nothing to really get a solid comparison to. Don't be embarrassed!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • . answered 5 years ago
    Kevina J? yeah this question is legit alright haha
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • thesamri answered 5 years ago
    Dude chill out lots of women have it. Or are you just trolling?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mandy answered 5 years ago
    you might be a man, in which case you may be small.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jp answered 5 years ago
    You excited?

Source(s):

www.excited.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock