jfish321 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Why do baseball pitchers wear a rope necklace?

I've been seeing a lot of pitchers wearing these rope neckelaces lately. Is this supposed to be a good luck charm?

Favorite Answer

i wondered the same thingggggg.

Rope Necklaces Baseball

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): baseball pitchers wear rope necklace: https://shortly.im/gq2DK

The "rope" is a necklace made by Phiten. These necklaces are coated with liquid titanium and are supposed to relieve pain and improve your overall performance as an athlete.

Source(s): phitenusa.com and personal knowledge from use of the necklaces

Typically they are titanium necklaces made by Phiten they are supposed to increase blood flow and reduce joint pain. I never had one of the necklaces but I did have one of their sleeves sets made out of the same aqua Titanium and it seemed to help a little.

It is a Phiten necklace they relief the pain an tension in your shoulders. I have one the do work.

Source(s): www.Phiten.com

Metal will create a glare and the light is distracting. Therefore, rope (phiten) is worn.

its supposely supposed to get you relaxed and tesion free and keep blood flow, which i think is stupid cuz how is a necklace gonna keep you relaxed???

its all in there head

I don't know but it looks stupid. Like they are a bartender in Cabo or something.

Homos