Christians: Without referencing religion, the bible, god, etc., tell me why homosexuality is bad?

I'm just curious. There was a big uproar at my college recently because the GLBT student union hosted a drag show on campus. There was a meeting where students could give their opinions on it and every single one of the people who were against the drag show stated their reasons as being "it's sick,... show more I'm just curious.

There was a big uproar at my college recently because the GLBT student union hosted a drag show on campus. There was a meeting where students could give their opinions on it and every single one of the people who were against the drag show stated their reasons as being "it's sick, it says so in the bible" or something to that extent, referencing religion each time.

So please, in your own words, no bible verses or even slight mention of anything god and religion related, tell me in what ways homosexuality is immoral.

Thanks!