promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how to get pregnant easier when boyfriend smokes a lot of weed?

Do you have tips on how we can get pregnant when he smokes a lot of weed?

Update:

He does it for a medical reason. I.E Medical Marijana.

Update 2:

My bf Smokes about 10 to 20 times a day depending on the day. we both want a baby, also he doesnt smoke just to smoke he does it for a Medical Reason so ya sorry I will not leave him.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok i dont think you should listen to any person who gives you **** on here. Firstly because weed is a drug yes BUT SO IS ALCOHOL AND FAGS! At the end of the day if your boyfriend smokes weed so what aslong as he isnt doing coke/heroin! Ide just like to say that just because he smokes weed doesnt mean he is a bad person or will be a bad DAD! My boyfriend smokes weed and he has a son who he loves having infact he would have him full time if he could! He is one of the best dads i know and takes full responsibility for his child. Now Jane just because this ladies boyfriend smokes weed doesnt mean they deserve less chance of having children than you do. That is totaly out of order!...Everything happens for a reason and things turn out for the best in the end! Who are you to judge this girl?...NO-ONE your someone on yahoo that loves a gossip and loves to give people like her + her boyfriend grief because you have problems yourself. Anyway im not wasting my time on you because people that judge when not asked are disrespectfull!..there was no need for you at all to answer her question!

Anyway back to the question, like i said before my boyfriend smokes weed and no its not because of a medical reason its BECAUSE he wants to! Im 9 weeks pregnant..so i dont think the chances are any less as what they would be..

Good luck hun and keep trying and ignore all these pathetic low lifes on here there only trying to blame you because they have there own problems in life :) xx

• 6 years agoReport

What If We both smoke weedd.? Is there any difference.?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, if you both are prepared for a child, then you should tell him that smoking weed is the wrong thing to be doing. First off, if you were pregnant and he was smoking weed around you, your unborn child will most likely get affected some way. Also, secondhand weed smoke shows in your system. If its in it when your in labor, even if its second hand, your baby will get taken from you.

Weed doesnt cause sterileism. The beaners(seeds) in the weed causes it. If he quits now, theres a good chance you may conceive a month or so after its out of his system.

Sorry to lecture. Your right to be concerned. BUt im hoping your not both young. If he wants a child, he would quit. If you wanted a child, you would make him or leave him. Then wait for the right man whos clean and have a health beautiful child together.

TEll your bf TODAY that either he quits now! or your leaving to start a family with someone who cares enough to choose a child over weed.

Source(s): My stupid ex(who is really retarded) thought weed was a form of birthcontrol. He belived this for 6 years. Now he has 3 kids by 3 people. Dont date him. His name is chris O.
  • 1 decade ago

Just do it the regular way ? Side effects are very minimal of smoking weed. They say sperm gets messed up and deformed from it, but it's actually rare even if your boyfriend smokes a lot, you should pretty much be fine. But it's not recommended to smoke while your pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

Personally I don't see a huge problem w/smoking weed. But whatever...

The hippies in the 60s had TONS of kids, so I don't think it affects fertility like they claim. You can have him tested for sperm count. If you think it's low (or the test shows it's low) have sex every other day, not everyday around ovulation. Ask your Dr what you can do if his sperm count is indeed low. GL!

Oh, for Nelie:

1) Weed does NOT affect unborn babies AT ALL. My friend just adopted a baby from a mother who didn't know she was pregnant. She smoked pot her whole pregnancy and the baby is FINE. (She wanted to give the baby up, she was NOT forced to.)

2) They can NOT take a baby away from you for smoking pot or having second-hand pot smoke around while pregnant! That's is INSANE and UNTRUE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Infertility, like any disease, is simply a sign that something is not right inside the body and must be fixed. How to reverse infertility https://tr.im/XW4hU

I have worked with a lot of women on this issue, and have seen very few health related problems that cause such pain and anxiety as wanting to have a child and not being able to. The good news is that all the women who I have worked with who have changed diet and lifestyle factors have eventually conceived.

• 1 decade ago

rwebgirl is right. your gonna get a million ppl telling you to leave him, your the one that has to grow the child in your stomach not him, and it does not get into your system through second hand. i was told by a aoda counsler that the only way pot can enter your system is if your in a phone booth with 10 cheech and chongs, or you actually smoke it, its just not gonna happen. and it really doesnt affect much of the sperm either. i watched a documentery of a guy who stayed sober for 30 days and then smoked pot for a straight 30 days and his sperm levels were actually higher when he was smoking pot. just time your ovulation charts and have sex every otherday. good luck to you. oh and not to mention i know lots of ppl who have smoked pot there entire pregnancy (not saying you should do it or that i did it during mine) but there pregnancies were healthy and the babies were healthy and there weights were all over 7 pounds. so good luck to you and congrats for when it happens

• 4 years ago

Tell him in no uncertain terms Pot is illegal and it will not be smoked anymore or he can leave. Cigarettes, while not illegal, will have to be smoked outside since the dangers of second hand smoke. I say choose your battles and get him to quit pot first then move on to cigs. (if you insist he quit both at the same time, you are more likely to get more resistance)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you want to get pregnant to a guy who smokes a lot of weed?

• 1 decade ago

If he wants it as mch as u he will stop if not don't have a baby with him good luck

• 1 decade ago

medical reasons my fcuking ****.

the likes of that shouldnt be having kids why do you want to be with a druggie cos thats what he is and if he wanted a child he would stop smoking it

EDIT|: ANSWER NUMBER 7: of course her baby was fine all scum and drug addicts seem to get pregnant easily then toss the kid off to someone else its the ones who REALLY deserve children who have to go throught the heartache

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.