How Do I Make Money-for an eleven year old?

Okay, so im a Tween 11 to be exact. I gotta make money fast. Its fall and i've considered walking dogs. I cant sell stuff at school, i cant make a lemonade stand, and i need money!!!

the community rakes leaves for us, i live in the suburbs

Favorite Answer

Find odd-jobs on Craigslist

Some of these might be landscaping work, or similar odd-jobs, but it might be great summer time work for teens!

Take part in medical studies

I have a couple friends who have almost done this exclusively as a job. They were basically human guinea pigs, but they made some decent cash at it. Sometimes they would have be at the medical facility for up to 48 hours, so your schedule may need to be flexible.

• Rake leaves! That's a big one during the fall.

Complete Online Surveys. Companies who want to know what’s on the minds of their customers are willing to pay for your opinion. Online surveys won’t make you rich, and won’t allow you to quit your day job, but you can make a little extra cash. You may have to pay a fee to have access to these survey sites.

Can you deliver newspapers? or lawn service?