Tokio Hotel Family: if you read the Georg & Bill question, read this too ='( 5 minutes long but important...?

============*Thumbs down*============ First of all, I didn't thumb down any of your answers. If you agree with me then fine, if you don't then great. I don't want to force my opinion on you- your personal view is up to you and I respect that. I would never thumb down an answer which disagreed with my... show more ============*Thumbs down*============
First of all, I didn't thumb down any of your answers. If you agree with me then fine, if you don't then great. I don't want to force my opinion on you- your personal view is up to you and I respect that. I would never thumb down an answer which disagreed with my view in the question.

=========*Why I brought it up in the first place*=========
When I read it I felt... like someone had dimmed the spotlight that I had pointing at the pedestal that I have them put up on. I look up to them for many reasons even though they aren't trying to be role models. When people make mean comments about me liking the music I like or something else about me or my friends I think 'screw it, I'm not backing down and hiding who I am just because someone else doesn't like it!' and thats something that I didn't used to be able to do before I was inspired by TH.

============*Georg*============
I can't speak for everyone, but I think it's a bit bad that Georg would say that when he has a girlfriend who was gonna read it. Especially when he has fangirls who *would actually do it* even if it was a joke... I don't think it was very respectful to her to say that.

============*Bill*============
As for Bill, I don't know him personally but I see the good in people until I'm proved wrong and I felt a bit disappointed. Not in him as a person but because my mental image of someone who I look up to had been distorted. It's just a bit sad for me to consider that Bill acted like that. I guess everyone makes mistakes.

Of course I still think he is awesome. I just think that he is a bit less like the 'nice boy' personality image... if you know what I mean?

There was something else that Tokio Mum mentioned that we had talked about before, in an interview Bill said something that sounded like it was coming from a different person. It was sexual so I'm not going to bring it up here but it's just hard for me to compare the person who I look up to, to someone who did a really diva-ish thing.

============*In conclusion*============
I've been feeling really down and stuff recently and every small thing that happens feels like a black hole. I don't know why but I just feel really sad and secluded and that's why this was a big deal to me. You can read the interview here if you haven't seen it: http://tokiohotelnetwork.com/bill-drew-a...

Some of the answers felt like they were shouting at me :( I'm sure you didn't mean it that way but I thought I should explain either way. I'm just going through a bad time and that upset me. So yeah. I'll never know the real Bill, only the Bill I imagine but the real Bill isn't perfect:

"People have a picture of us which is completely different from our reality. It is the world of appearance. But it is normal that show business gives a certain illusion. It is in fact what people want to see. The public does not imagine that behind the bright and magnificent stage there is a behind the scenes side, where things are not necessarily pretty. As for our life, our fans have to understand that reality differs and sometimes, we are there to explain to them this reality."

POLL: What song cheers you up when you feel down? Mine is Hey we're gonna be alright by the Jonas Brothers.
11 answers 11