Anonymous

Why are we Nordic guys the best looking?

Most girls prefer tall blonde men. Nordic people have the best features.

Update:

The white trolls on here calling me ugly are black people.

Update 2:

I'm 6'2. Hows that short?

Update 3:

blacks hiding behind white avatars

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

What about Nordic women they are good looking Swedish girls are and so are Danish girls and Norwegian girls and also German girls

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I like Nordic men especially Norwegians! I think they're very handsome guys.

• BBW
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Some are good looking but some non-nordic guys look just as good and in some cases better. Also I've see ugly Nordic looking guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All Nordic guys except Hans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think the Nordic guys have the best features.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's all down hill when they turn 30. Then they start to look like old buzzards. Asian guys are the best looking!!!

• 1 decade ago

Pride goes before the fall, man. Statisically, Euro-American women prefer men who look Mediterranean. Euro-American men statistically prefer Nordic women.

As for Nordics having the best features, well, Hitler would agree with you.

• 1 decade ago

no you dont. it depends on what a person thinks is good looking to them. some people find tall blonde men ugly. so there you go.

• 1 decade ago

I don't like white guys with blond hair, I like them with brown, and I usually like men with color too, Like blacks, Mexicans & Southeast Indians.

oh and Just wondering...

whats you deal with black people anyways? have any of them actually done something to you? Or are you Just ignorant?

• 1 decade ago

You know, I was just watching a show about some dude who used to say this.

Yeah, he was like, "Nordic people are the best-looking because they're descendants from the Aryan race."

God, what was his name? It was kinda weird. He was, like, this short dude, brown little mustache, liked having people march around for him...

Um...

I'll remember it, eventually..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.