Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many Native Americans DIED so you can enjoy that cup of coffee?

What the hell is wrong with people?

I was at a coffee shop this morning, sitting outside, some guy was sitting outside drinking his latte, reading the job section, then some crazy b--ch comes walking-up and screams are him "How many Native Americans DIED so you can enjoy that cup of coffee!! Quit killing my people!!"

I started to laugh, the guy looked annoyed

there was about 6 people sitting outside we were all yelling at her cuss words and to shut-up and go away. The manager came out and told her to get lost or she was going to call the police.

So,

• Favorite Answer

Lol. What? I dont think any Native Americans died because of a cup of coffee, maybe they got burnt? And i dont drink coffee. She needs to go to some psychiatric ward or something.

They didn't. White diseases really lowered the numbers - as much as 90%. Some tribes disappeared - the Beothuks of Newfoundland (Canada) did, but, most are still around. Where I live (Yukon Territory), about 1/3 the population is native. Not Native American - I'm in Canada! They even have their own self government here.

I don't know but it's worth it.

I've enjoted about 4 cups so far today.

Who ever knew that drinking coffee murdered someone.

• ?

None. My coffee is French.

He should have asked her how many people died of boredom from her stupidity LOL

Q:how many retards does it take to make a retarded question?

A:1

None that I know of.

probably around -79.3 indians i expect

umm...none. i don't drink coffee =D