Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How many Native Americans DIED so you can enjoy that cup of coffee?

What the hell is wrong with people?

I was at a coffee shop this morning, sitting outside, some guy was sitting outside drinking his latte, reading the job section, then some crazy b--ch comes walking-up and screams are him "How many Native Americans DIED so you can enjoy that cup of coffee!! Quit killing my people!!"

I started to laugh, the guy looked annoyed

there was about 6 people sitting outside we were all yelling at her cuss words and to shut-up and go away. The manager came out and told her to get lost or she was going to call the police.

So,

How many Native Americans DIED so you can enjoy that cup of coffee?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Lol. What? I dont think any Native Americans died because of a cup of coffee, maybe they got burnt? And i dont drink coffee. She needs to go to some psychiatric ward or something.

• 5 years ago

They didn't. White diseases really lowered the numbers - as much as 90%. Some tribes disappeared - the Beothuks of Newfoundland (Canada) did, but, most are still around. Where I live (Yukon Territory), about 1/3 the population is native. Not Native American - I'm in Canada! They even have their own self government here.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know but it's worth it.

I've enjoted about 4 cups so far today.

Who ever knew that drinking coffee murdered someone.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

None. My coffee is French.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He should have asked her how many people died of boredom from her stupidity LOL

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Q:how many retards does it take to make a retarded question?

A:1

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None that I know of.

• 1 decade ago

probably around -79.3 indians i expect

• 1 decade ago

umm...none. i don't drink coffee =D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.