Meralco foundation in ortigas, is it good?

I'm looking for a technical school for a relative of mine and some people told me about meralco foundation. I also heard UPITTC but some graduates there said to me that technical skills isn't much (just japanese course is OK), so I went for meralco foundation. But I feel disappointed because I can't... show more I'm looking for a technical school for a relative of mine and some people told me about meralco foundation. I also heard UPITTC but some graduates there said to me that technical skills isn't much (just japanese course is OK), so I went for meralco foundation. But I feel disappointed because I can't even see their website. (also checked the coding of their website, still using old ways - table layout, not even done properly)..

if some of you can refer good technical schools for IT (short course), I would really appreciate it. Please provide info too.

or if you guys just know the e-mail add of meralco foundation, i'll just mail them.

thanks in advance.
Update: im not judging by the book, but I believe this is something that should be considered too. just for example, if I'm the one who want to enroll, supposing that I am interested in web development. and I see their website, I can tell the quality of skills that they teach to students, by the quality of their... show more im not judging by the book, but I believe this is something that should be considered too. just for example, if I'm the one who want to enroll, supposing that I am interested in web development. and I see their website, I can tell the quality of skills that they teach to students, by the quality of their website. something that gives me this uneasy feeling.

anyway, do anybody here know at least their e-mail? I want to see their course but in no possible way to see it online. I'm not in Philippines.

I understand that some websites are not properly done, but their website, I can't even see the page... not even a dot (.). I just kept on relying to search engine cached version which gives me some text with broken links.... not a design matter, webserver fault, I think.
2 answers