milk asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這段商用英文!謝謝

Please note we are the sourcing/buying office for our sales offices in the UK and now we have a requriement for padlocks for all types and sizes. Can you please mail us 1 set of your catalogue so that we can send it to the UK for their selection. Orders will be placed in November for January shipment. Please send the catalogue to :

i am looking for ceiling fan, export to iraq, so please if u have done this business before just advise the brands, quality and prices, such as Ramco, New National, Nationa and Usha.... i am waiting for your quotation with pictures and spesifications

1 Answer

Rating
  • Art
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Please note we are the sourcing/buying office for our sales offices in the UK and now we have a requriement for padlocks for all types and sizes. Can you please mail us 1 set of your catalogue so that we can send it to the UK for their selection. Orders will be placed in November for January shipment. Please send the catalogue to :

我們是幫歐洲辦公室找產品的, 我們現在需求各種尺寸的掛鎖, 請郵寄一分型錄給我,以便我轉給歐洲辦公室挑選. 一月要出貨的會在十一月確認訂單.請把型錄寄到:

i am looking for ceiling fan, export to iraq, so please if u have done this business before just advise the brands, quality and prices, such as Ramco, New National, Nationa and Usha.... i am waiting for your quotation with pictures and spesifications

我在找掛在天花板的風扇,要出口到伊拉克. 如果貴司曾經出口到伊拉克,請告知品牌, 品質, 跟報價. 我期待你的報價以及商品照片

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.