阿曦 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我修改文法,看對不對。急!!!!

About myself

I live in a very famous township. The name of the township is Yanshuei. Each Lantern Festival in Yanshuei is very lively. Because the firework show in Yanshuei of Taiwan is very popular. Entire Taiwan’s people if have courage will come to Yanshuei to experience the firework show. This year I also went to Yanshuei to experience the firework show. The firework show was very horrible, but it was exciting . So I think many people know Yanshuei.

My home is located at a plain village. Farmland surrounds our village, and has many fish farms . We know each other in village. If someone have a trouble everybody will help him. Everybody are kind to each other. Our village has a scenic spot, and many tourists come to our village on holiday. There have a “poem way”. Both side plant Kopok flowers are very beautiful and have lotus flowers in pounds.

Our village is very serene over 9 A.M. and many old men go to bed. Whole village are very quiet.

There are fire persons in my family. I have an older brother and younger sister.

My favorite hobby is watching TV. Because I feel watch TV can relief my pressure. In my home, when I awake in the morning, the first matter is turn on the TV. I can watch TV from 9 A.M. to 12 P.M. Because I rest near by the TV. I almost know all TV channel’s contents. I like programs of any type.

there is a roomy way Nearby our village. I like to ride a bicycle airing around. It feels cool.

我住在一個很有名的小鎮,這個小鎮叫做鹽水。每年元宵節就很熱鬧。因為台南的鹽水蜂炮很有名。整個台灣的人,如果有膽量將會到鹽水來體驗蜂炮。今年我也去鹽水體驗蜂炮。蜂炮很可怕,但是很刺激。所以我認為很多人都認識鹽水。

我家位於一個樸實的村莊。田地圍繞著我們的村莊,及很多的魚塭。在村莊中我們互相認識。如果某人有麻煩,大家都會幫忙他。

我們村莊有一個觀光景點,及在假日有很多觀光客來我們的村莊。有一條詩路。兩側種植木棉花非常漂亮及池塘裡有荷花。

我們村莊非常寧靜,超過晚上9點很多老人都上床睡覺了。整個村莊很寧靜。

我們家有五個人,我有一個哥哥和妹妹。

我最喜歡的嗜好是看電視,我覺得看電視可以放鬆我的壓力。在我家,當我在早上醒來,第一件事情就是打開電視。因為我睡在電視旁。我幾乎知道全部電視頻道的內容。我喜歡任何類型的節目。我們村莊附近有一條寬敞的道路,我喜歡騎機車兜風,感覺很棒。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

About myself

I lived in a very famous town. The name of the town is called Yanshuei. During Lantern Festival in Yanshuei is very lively. Because the firework show of Yanshuei is very popular in Taiwan.People who are brave enough would come and experience this special event. This year I also went to the firework show to enjoy this special event. The firework show was very horrible, but it was exciting . So I think many people knows Yanshuei because of this special firework show .

My home is located at a village. Farmland are all arond our village, and have many fish ponds as well .People knows each other in village. If someone have a problem everybody will help him. Everybody are kind to each other. Our village have a scenic spot, and many tourists come to our village on holiday. There is a road called poem way.Both side of the poem way are full of plant Kopok flowers and it is very beautiful,as well as the lotus flowers.

Our village is a quiet village.Elderly people are normally all slept by 9 AM.The whole village is in a dead silence.

There are five of us in my family. I have an older brother and a younger sister.

My favorite hobby is watching TV. Because I feel relaxing when I am watching TV.When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is to switch on the TV. I can watch TV from 9 A.M. to 12 P.M,because I slept next to the TV. I like every kind of programs.

There is a wide big roadnearby our village. I like to ride a bicycle around. It makes me feel cool.

以上幫你改了一點點,

希望我的幫忙對大大有所幫助囉~^^

Source(s): 我自己.住國外的