Have you ever dialed 911?

Favorite Answer

Yup, when my grandfather was having a heart attack in front of me, then another time when my little bro had a high fever and had a convulsion and then another time wen my aunt was going through chemo and she had a seizure

• Nahira

I dialed it last night. I went to the laundrymat, and was like the only one there. These two guys came in looking suspicious - they just had really odd looks on their faces - with NO laundry. I dialed 911 just in case, but they came to get their drycleaning.

Source(s): *** I had 911 dialed on my cell, and was waiting to see if I should press Send. Didnt have to :-)

I tried to a couple of times when my car exploded on me, but my phone was out of service. By the way, that whole "Call 911 anywhere, you'll always get service no matter what" is a MAJOR lie. It didn't work at all!

they dont have 11 on the phone duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! no i have not.

hahha just kidding yeah i acendently called the cops on my uncle. someone came to my window i did not recognize he told me open the door. he then started following me around the house i closed the curtain. then he started knocking hard he door said open the f:;;;; door up.

so i got scared called the cops and grab my brother in the same room as me lock the door. then i heard the back door open so i ran out the window. so im running with this huge 70s phone because my dad still had his phone from the 70s. i had a huge whole in my pants i was dripping wet.

then i start running i heard someone call my name. so i turned around it was my uncle in the drive way. i old him i thought his friend with him was trying to brake in. he like did you call the cops. i lied said no. 5 secs later all these cops surround my uncle tell him to get on the floor! lol his face was priceless i was so embarrassed!

Yes a few times for car accidents I witnessed, when this little kid fainted for no reason, etc.

P.S. Miranda he wasn't a skinny blond guy was he, yelling at you in German? Hmm. Maybe a bad night that I forgot by morning. I was wondering where that dent got there from... HAHA

yep

at a restaurant when i was little. i had no idea pay phones didn't require money to call 911. plus they call back if you hang up. the restaurant wasn't very happy

• Kim P

Yes, when I went into labor with my son. It was 2:00 in the morning and my (ex) husband was deployed over seas.

Yeah, I was 4 at the time & my dad gave me a toy phone after that.

Yes, but luckily, everything turned out OK.

yes when my dad was physical abusing me and my sisters they didn't believe us i know have a fear of police the fear is that i'll be in a deadly situation and they won't believe me and i'll die i also mistrust them in case you didn't get that