Mike asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

how to break a hockey stick?

i have been playing hockey for a couple months and have a cheap composite stick that was like 60 bucks. as stupid as it sounds i dont like the curve on it( its almost flat) and the flex is way too high for me. i have used my friends stick and i did 100 times better. how can i break this stick to make it look like i didnt do it intentionally.

i cant sell the stick back. my moms not gunna bit me another one if she dosent have to. i want it to BREAK and look like it was an accident

Favorite Answer

Yeah right, you would cheat and lie to your Mom. You have serious problems developing with your honesty and your integrity. I am sure glad I don't know you, you are basically untrustworthy.

Sell it and get some of your money back. Stick companies are smarter than many of us think. Take a little more time in choosing a hockey stick next time.

Thanks for bringing back memories Leafsfan .. i remember my dad coming back from a ski expo with some sticks he got from the Bauer rep which I bought off my own father at cost lol (which was about half of retail)

• It's not the arrow, it's the person firing it.

Oh, to remember when I was this age- I got one wood stick a season, and if it broke, god help me. I suppose you could...oh, I don't know...save your allowance and buy one yourself. Or earn some money. Better to intentionally break it, and then run to the Bank of Mommy.

• after the game get someone to flex it in the change room and tell them to break it then tell your mom that someone else did it.

of do what i did get some kid to fall on it and break it. the only difference was i liked my stick

Try hitting someone with it..;-)

Just smash it on the road or something and you can say that you had a collision with another player and have no idea how it broke..

Hrm... Why break it when you could sell it? You could sell it to a person that:

a) could use it with the flex

b) likes the curve

c) is a total sap

:]

Source(s): My noodle

Really lean into it when you take a slapshot. if you put enough weight on it, it will break. also stand on it with your skate, that will put a pressure point on it making it easier to break when you shoot with it.

try smacking it on the road or on a pole

let me use it...I break sticks like mariano rivera breaks bats.