Mike asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

how to break a hockey stick?

i have been playing hockey for a couple months and have a cheap composite stick that was like 60 bucks. as stupid as it sounds i dont like the curve on it( its almost flat) and the flex is way too high for me. i have used my friends stick and i did 100 times better. how can i break this stick to make it look like i didnt do it intentionally.

Update:

i cant sell the stick back. my moms not gunna bit me another one if she dosent have to. i want it to BREAK and look like it was an accident

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah right, you would cheat and lie to your Mom. You have serious problems developing with your honesty and your integrity. I am sure glad I don't know you, you are basically untrustworthy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sell it and get some of your money back. Stick companies are smarter than many of us think. Take a little more time in choosing a hockey stick next time.

Thanks for bringing back memories Leafsfan .. i remember my dad coming back from a ski expo with some sticks he got from the Bauer rep which I bought off my own father at cost lol (which was about half of retail)

• It's not the arrow, it's the person firing it.

Oh, to remember when I was this age- I got one wood stick a season, and if it broke, god help me. I suppose you could...oh, I don't know...save your allowance and buy one yourself. Or earn some money. Better to intentionally break it, and then run to the Bank of Mommy.

• after the game get someone to flex it in the change room and tell them to break it then tell your mom that someone else did it.

of do what i did get some kid to fall on it and break it. the only difference was i liked my stick

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try hitting someone with it..;-)

Just smash it on the road or something and you can say that you had a collision with another player and have no idea how it broke..

• 1 decade ago

Hrm... Why break it when you could sell it? You could sell it to a person that:

a) could use it with the flex

b) likes the curve

c) is a total sap

:]

Source(s): My noodle
  • 1 decade ago

Really lean into it when you take a slapshot. if you put enough weight on it, it will break. also stand on it with your skate, that will put a pressure point on it making it easier to break when you shoot with it.

• 1 decade ago

try smacking it on the road or on a pole

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let me use it...I break sticks like mariano rivera breaks bats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.