Baby Girl/Boy Name Suggestions?

I like a lot of girl names like Fiona, Phoebe, Mia, Ella, Jade, Scarlett. I already know I will name my first daughter Olivia, for sure. But what if I have another girl? I need suggestions for a name similar to the names I listed. I like sort of unique yet common, but a little different. Olivia is becoming very... show more I like a lot of girl names like Fiona, Phoebe, Mia, Ella, Jade, Scarlett. I already know I will name my first daughter Olivia, for sure. But what if I have another girl?

I need suggestions for a name similar to the names I listed. I like sort of unique yet common, but a little different. Olivia is becoming very popular and trendy but I dont really prefer most of the trendy names, except Olivia and Ethan (for a boy). But I do like unique names, but names that arent totally out there.

Also you can suggest boy names as well. I will for sure name my boys Ethan and possibly Rian (yes with an I not a Y, I just prefer it)

And I really like the name Asher but just not sure about it. If you have any other boy name suggestions that are kind of like the name Asher let me know.
19 answers 19