Baby Girl/Boy Name Suggestions?

I like a lot of girl names like Fiona, Phoebe, Mia, Ella, Jade, Scarlett. I already know I will name my first daughter Olivia, for sure. But what if I have another girl? I need suggestions for a name similar to the names I listed. I like sort of unique yet common, but a little different. Olivia is becoming very... show more I like a lot of girl names like Fiona, Phoebe, Mia, Ella, Jade, Scarlett. I already know I will name my first daughter Olivia, for sure. But what if I have another girl?

I need suggestions for a name similar to the names I listed. I like sort of unique yet common, but a little different. Olivia is becoming very popular and trendy but I dont really prefer most of the trendy names, except Olivia and Ethan (for a boy). But I do like unique names, but names that arent totally out there.

Also you can suggest boy names as well. I will for sure name my boys Ethan and possibly Rian (yes with an I not a Y, I just prefer it)

And I really like the name Asher but just not sure about it. If you have any other boy name suggestions that are kind of like the name Asher let me know.