I am having problems with dead frontier could anyone help!?

Right so i really want to start playing the zombie third person shooter rpg dead frontier. But everytime i go to the site and click PLAY NOW!... the page loads but only the title and a red square box comes up nothing else further more befor when i was trying to play i would say connection error and i have high speed and i restarted my computer/browser many times but the same thing kept comming up....

could anyone please help!?

Favorite Answer

About the Connection Error, does it happen when you try to go into the Multiplayer Lobby? If so, i think you might wanna try using a different browser. Try using "Prism" when playing Dead Frontier. The game play on it is almost completely flawless and has very little errors happen.

you can download it here:

http://mozillalabs.com/blog/2007/10/prism

And FYI, Dead Frontier has a questions and answers section on their forum. Next time, go there if you need any help (with the game that is).

Source(s): "Crynsos" one of the Dead Frontier Moderators for sharing the wonderful works of Prism on the DF forums.

The servers are down. Nobody can login right now. It's poor timing for you, I know -- sorry about that. Let's keep trying until the servers come back online. It happens to the best of them, even Sony (famously).

is it like the game says its loading but then it just stops for no reason when you try to go to the inner city?

it keeps doing that to me.

• Garret, I have the same problem